Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Same thing here - Change is coming

Posted: Jan 29th, 2022 - 10:55 am In Reply to: Where's The Work - Positive Thinking

I work for THREE different companies, where I used to get 1500+ lines each day now I don't think I have had 4000 lines for the ENTIRE month of January. You are not alone. I am not sure what is going on, but looking back to January 2021 it was slow too. However, it seems worse this year. No one says anything, it seems like they just keep everyone working. I too was asked to sign off so other people could have some work or at another company to basically work "on call" and just wait for an email to come in that says there is work. WHAT? I think this will be the end of my transcription career. It is ridiculous looking for work all day long and not even getting enough to live. I have earned more selling stuff online this month than working as a transcriptionist. Hopefully things turn around, but if they don't thankfully there are ALOT of jobs out there that are remote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)