Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My interview - experience. sm

Posted: Apr 5th, 2021 - 2:44 pm In Reply to: They constantly have ads running - SM

First off, they offered me day shift as soon as one came available, then gave it to someone else, still trying to talk me into 2nd shift - no thanks. Contacted again, to work 3rd shift - said no thanks. The 2nd time for 2nd shift no Fluency experience needed; will train. The third time contacted, no mention of Fluency. I then contacted them as a day shift position opened up and was told I needed 3 years of Fluency experience. Just confused on why I was passed over yet promised something - so I wouldn't hold my breath on a bonus.

The reason they keep having ads is they keep picking up Fluency accounts from MMODAL, so they are hiring as they go - just part-time, so you'll have no benefits.

By the way, was also told during very first interview that I would quickly move up into QA and also a team lead position as many of the other MTs they've hired have done. I never believed a word of it. I was not interested in management or QA, I just wanted to type.

These companies are so pitiful. I can't believe they are now offering a thousand dollar bonus - that speaks volumes - huge RED FLAG flying on that company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)