Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Keystrokes mayhem - Ex-KSMT

Posted: Jan 18th, 2020 - 3:05 pm

All of these posts and her or someone in her servitude complaining about being harassed is comical. With that said though, she is such a drama queen and carrying on, yet has anyone been paid. There were a few posts stating they were paid, but I don't believe it and how many are waiting if that is true?

No matter what is posted here, obviously she isn't doing the right thing and paying her employees and action needs to be taken. I cannot believe something has not been done in regards to the DOL or IRS or some agency and/or representative investigating this. I hope I am wrong and something is actively being done, but all her memos or emails or posts are just smoke!

I worked very briefly for KS and I just knew something was wrong with her tactics and got out. I really do hope something is being done to resolve this and in the meantime, please do not work for that psychopath.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)