Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 43)

My question is how many MTs does she have currently employed and - how many of those are not paid? SM

Posted: Jan 18th, 2020 - 3:17 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes mayhem - Ex-KSMT

and how many are still pitifully working and hoping everything is going to turn out alright.

It wouldnt surprise me she is using what money she has coming in to pay the ones who continue to work and keep the cycle going unti it can't go anymore. But none of us have any idea what's going on in that rat's nest of her mind.

This is the biggest cluster blank I have ever seen. Sadly, I'm waiting for the axe to fall and it's going to be on the MTs. Doors gonna close sometime soon and that's gonna be everyone's paychecks and jobs gone up in flames. No pun intended, of course. We already know what's blazing with her.

Amnesia Haze is likely what she's been using, no wonder she forgot about payroll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)