Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 52)

KS mayhem - groovy

Posted: Jan 20th, 2020 - 7:57 am In Reply to: Keystrokes mayhem - Ex-KSMT

Well KS is mayhem, thats for sure - here's mine, I have had no pay since Dec 13, 2019. I have made a claim with the State of Illinois Department of Labor. I send Lee an email at least every other day asking when I'll get paid. The last time I received any reply from her was on January 7 and her reply to me was --- "​I am still working through the emails and will not be done until tomorrow morning. I will also send the update at that time."
I've heard nothing since then.
I have forwarded to myself all emails in regards to payroll and what was sent to us.
I also include myself when I send her an email.
I have not worked since Dec 23 - I have not quit - I have not been fired - and I have not heard from her at all in regards as to when I will receive my pay.
So, in the meantime, I took a job with another company and I have been paid on time!
I will keep sending her emails asking for my pay. If she considers this harassment then so be it. In the end, she knows she is the one that has done us wrong.
Karma will get her!
Have a groovy day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)