Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I just saw that the ad in question is...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Jul 19th, 2019 - 6:04 am In Reply to: The straight probably means...SN - Old Anon

for TTS. It does say straight 65-character line. I've never heard it expressed quite that way before. I know they pay for spaces and have a different rate for "straight," 0.08, which they refer to as text and SR, 0.04, which is speech rec. Just to keep in mind that if you live in a state that has a higher minimum wage, they probably do not hire from there. I tried to get rehired a few years back after being gone for about 4 years and was told by Gary J, the recruiter, that they don't hire anymore from my state because the min. wage was over $9/hour. It's now $10.50. Also, because I only wanted part-time hours, as I'm semi-retired, he wanted to drop the SR line rate down to closer to 0.03. Yikes, that's ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)