Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 40)

As I have said before - sm

Posted: Jul 21st, 2019 - 5:38 pm In Reply to: Macdonalds always hires and treats employees better - than this

McDonald's requires a personality test and if you do not give them what they want to hear, you will not get a call. They do not just hire anyone. Food service will send you home if there is no business, know this firsthand from my daughter.

Walmart also requires a personality test. I have taken it. The sign in the closest one says hiring but I have not received a call back. Even had a manager tell my son who works there that she would call me. Guess what? No call. Oh and that same manager just told him she found a new job so she's leaving Walmart.

With my son they swoon him into overtime and then the next week send him home so it doesn't cause overtime.

Back to the food service industry, there are cooks that were offered full-time hours and now they barely get 8 hours a week. They get sent home. The servers get sent home.

What part of every industry only cares about the bottom line do you not understand.

I would challenge anyone who says to work in the food industry or Walmart to apply and see how you're treated.

Neither of my adult children know which days they are working each week. It is set each week and it's different days and times each week.

Does anyone want to live like that? How do you make plans for anything?

And you consider McDonald's and Walmart good treatment???? Nope, not buying it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)