Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Delivery - I said what I wanted to say. If snowflakes - cant handle the truth of SM

Posted: Jul 18th, 2018 - 9:27 am In Reply to: Do you get some sort of twisted satisfaction from - kicking people when

something they should have known for themselves after how many years these MTSOs have kicked us around, it's not my problem to worry about hurt little feelings. I have the right to say what I want on this board exactly like the rest of you do.

I didnt kick anyone, I stated the truth how ridiculous it is that anyone would believe anything an OM would say and actually believe they would tell you the truth. Their interest is keeping their job by doing what they're told, just like yours is/was.

Amazing how people whine when the truth is told about something they obviously should know, but scream and complain if they're lied to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)