Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Your opinion and actions. - MTfor years

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 2:34 pm

This follows along the line of the post noted below "this and that", but I have reached my limit and I suppose I am asking for positive support at this moment.

I, too, have seen account specifications reach out-of-control number of pages.  My frustration is this:  Does it really bloody matter to count off points for anything but critical errors?  This business of five different manuals to pour through for one client to try and make QA happy is ridiculous.  I am here to earn a living but in an effort to try and be "perfect" learning a new account, I am lucky to make $3 in an evening (this is a supplemental account to my primary). 

Do you all just risk it and follow the JCAHO list only and leave the rest alone or what?  I am paid 3.5 cents a line to edit and $3 a night isn't worth my trouble OR expertise.  I know what I am doing and I am even college educated, but the way QA attacks my work you would think I only made it to second grade.  Maybe I am subconsciously bucking the system and/or the inanity of trying to conform is making me dig my heels in and not want to do it, or maybe I am burned out and don't give a flip about trying to memorize all this garbage anymore.  I know we have lost MTs on this account, but I can't specifically state what that is due to.  Yet there are other people on the account that seem to be doing fine, I think (that would be an assumption).  

How do you ladies tackle this issue?

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)