Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My approach is to quit - MT

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 4:06 pm In Reply to: Because that is not allowed. - MTfor years

Sadly I just don't have the patience and my will power won't let me log in to employers like this. That is why this year alone I have had maybe 7 jobs as IC. Now employee were different. They were more solid. But my day job was sold out to M Modal and I refused that too. Something in me despite the need for food and shelter, being alone and self-supporting will not allow me to be in the atmosphere you have described. I have the log ins but can't bring myself to do these jobs. Instead like some fool every single day I send dozens of resumes out. Every single day and most are not answered. I did find one good IC job which is solid as the day job I lost and they don't do the idiotic things that you describe and which I too have experienced. I also have another one lined up so I can have 2 jobs to make up for losing my day job. But how do I do it? I quit. And this wears me out. But not as much as staying and being really poor and with a low self-esteem. I work at getting jobs these days and the more I do the odds are that the right one will be found. Maybe I can rest now that I found one decent one but still won't pay enough. Keep sending resumes out and get out of that place. It pays too low and is bad for self-esteem. Blanket everyone with resumes every day! Good luck to you. Maybe someday we won't be hungry or mistreated. That is my Christmas wish!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)