Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I just do my best - sm

Posted: Dec 18th, 2017 - 1:54 pm In Reply to: Your opinion and actions. - MTfor years

It's impossible to memorize multi-page specs on multiple accounts and multiple doctor specifics unless you've had an opportunity to master one account at a time or have had significant time learning each account.

You can only do your best. If it's not good enough then I suggest asking to work on 1 or 2 accounts specifically to learn the specs more accurately. It's very difficult to learn specs when every report is a different account. Repetition is what teaches us the specs.

I also used to do QA and refuse to do any QA work now. QA has to know all a company's clients usually (also paid on production most of the time). The compensatsion is way too low nowadays to bother with that kind of stress, the demands of clients and threats of clients. I'd rather be an MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)