Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You did not make a mistake - MT

Posted: Apr 24th, 2017 - 11:44 am In Reply to: SM - Original Poster, here is an opportunity - BJ

No, you did not make a mistake. I also am an Ex-Synernet, but continued with Nuance. It was okay for a while, just a big of nagging to get used to, and I find that the "shift supervisors", the ones who never worked with us at Synernet, are not as helpful as our Synernet supervisors were. It seems to me that they've been trained to not respond to emails and/or not be helpful, especially in an out-of-work situation.

Anyway, at first it wasn't too bad. Work as as usual. Now, I have been experiencing more times with no work available. I'm certain this will get worse.

My advice to you (and to myself) is to find something else to do from home, or find a job outside of your home where they respect you. Nuance is not a good company for employees. I noticed on Glassdoor, there are employee reviews. Most from MTs are very disturbing. The only Nuance employees that I see with good reviews are those working in other departments.

I don't think work happiness or fulfillment is possible for an MT at Nuance. IMHO, their Fiesa program is set up exclusively to keep costs down, as they want to find errors in order to dock your pay, and I don't think they like it when you get high scores and high production. So, you can't win.

Life is short. I feel that Nuance could further shorten the life of an MT. If you knew you only had a year to live as an MT with Nuance, would you choose to work there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)