Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 65)

ex-Synernet Nuance - anonymousmt

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2017 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: Ex-Synernet - MT Gone

Okay, so I just went through the same thing...I left at the end of March 2016 but came back in November 2016. One of the worst decisions of my life. Things were actually worse than the first time. I was put on notice even though my Fiesa was 100% but they found things that were not to their liking. I was a high producer and I believe they had to get me to quit so they could quit paying me....not that I made all that much. Oh I could go on and on....so many reasons not to go back.

I took an IC position and am so happy. I am treated like someone who knows what they are doing, I can leave as many blanks as needed and I can send as MANY (for real) jobs to QA as needed. QA is helpful and kind, but also consistent (image that). They are not hiring right now but there have to be other companies. Keep looking but truthfully, if you can find another profession, do it. This one is just about dead. I hope to eventually find something else before everything is VR or outsourced. Good luck. No you did not make a mistake leaving the big N. You will see that soon, I promise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)