Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Can I ask if you were able to - get unemployment?

Posted: Feb 25th, 2017 - 6:22 am In Reply to: Training - Backwoods Typist

Or had you another job or another option?

That is my biggest fear with this job, rolling along fine for years (despite the nasty FIESA and horrible pay I mean) and then I get "marked" like that and will I be able to get unemployment or will they make out that I lost my job due to incompetence so I don't deserve it?

I have worked for other MTSOs, smaller ones, and while the environment is much better, the pay and expectations are even worse than Nuance. Not that it's their fault, the 2 big MTSOs bought most of the little guys out then squeezed the ones left.

But still, I have no desire to get another job with an MTSO if I am fired, I would rather get into something else entirely if I can get myself in gear.

Just wondering how things ended up with Nuance for you, if you were able to at least get a few months of UI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)