Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Unemployment - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Feb 25th, 2017 - 3:02 pm In Reply to: Can I ask if you were able to - get unemployment?

I applied for unemployment and did not receive a denial letter, but instead it contained my PIN and everything I needed to know to maintain it. Just this week I got more mail from the employment commission letting me know about what benefits I was eligible for and for how long. I also received a letter from them about a fact-finding call this Thursday, so not sure if N is trying to say they fired me for misconduct or what, but will see what happens.

I know what I was fired for cannot in any way be seen as misconduct. I have all the proof I need to prove otherwise. All I can say is document, document, document. Print out every email...do every to cover your backside so if you happen to meet the same fate I did, you have proof to get unemployment should they try to deny it.

I had thought about applying with one of the other MTSOs, but I cannot put myself through that torture anymore. I see it as a losing battle for anybody, because all they want is cheap labor and silent workers. Eventually the foreign labor will get peeved enough to take a stand and that should be our cue as well to take our stand. You cant push people but so far. Poke the bear too many times, better be prepared for the consequences that follow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)