Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They will never tell you outright what is going on.... - mt

Posted: Feb 24th, 2017 - 9:49 am In Reply to: When will Imedx tell us what is really going on? - Kafenervosa

From past experience (I jumped ship), the old accounts that they acquired through takeovers about 2 to 3 years ago or more are not renewing their contracts and leaving IMedX. The work is leaving from all the Indian workers they have and they are now "training" on the new accounts acquired by listening to and reading your work. Slowly, more and more work is being pulled and directed their way. They have made it impossible for US workers to remain employees because they do not want to pay for them. When they leave, they replace with ICs only or tell people they are employed as employees and then pull out the rug. As the volume of US employees dwindle, they have less need for managers, who are salaried and getting insurance and PTO, so they are the first to go...From the top on down...Happened to TT staff, and I am sure Amphion staff feel threatened and if not, they should. That's my take from the outside-in. I lasted about 2-1/2 years from take over and left when I saw the writing on the wall about no more employee status and benefits and after they "backed out" about 10 months of PTO I thought I had. There is NOTHING good to be said about them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)