Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

What I find so offensive in this email is the statement is - MEASURE TO DRIVE DESIRED BEHAVIOR sm

Posted: Feb 14th, 2017 - 2:40 pm In Reply to: Imedx the new Nuance/M-Modal? - anon

What an offensive thing to say. How DO WE AS EDITORS drive desired behavior? FIX THE FLAWS in the platform. You know they exist but you do nothing. I don't care if it affects our production by 10 seconds, it happens repeatedly throughout the day. IT should do their job. Why are we not paid for all of that work in demos to create a visit, name a report, add comments, copies, headings and subheadings. We would like to drive behavior of management to pay us for what we do, or don't require it. Get some desired behavior from the clients. Most act like they do not care what comes out on their reports. Make them totally responsible for demos, dates of service, report titles, comments. It's their report. Make them demonstrate desired behavior to know whether or not their patient is a male or female, their age, left or right extremities, and not make us responsible for their mumbling by QA saying "what he usually says is..." Oh really, then he should say it. If you left us with the same providers for a while we would know that and it would not have to go to proofing. Saying, "insert template" does not help me. NAME IT. There are hundreds in there and I have never edited your work before!!!!

Desired behavior would be to work WITH MTs, not against them. You have cut our benefits, cut our PTO, cut our pay, increased our production requirement significantly, calling it "industry standard." OMG, do you think none of us have ever worked for another company before. Do you think we fall for that line of garbage. NO ONE REQUIRES 24,000 lines per pay period, NO ONE!! Oh, and you want all this with less than 10% of volume going to QA. THIS MAKES YOUR INCENTIVE WORTHLESS! "Drive desired behavior." Think about your own behavior!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)