Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Oh yes, my pay will definitely drop. Since they want to be fair - pay for spaces?

Posted: Feb 13th, 2017 - 9:08 am In Reply to: Imedx the new Nuance/M-Modal? - anon

I mean really, all you can do at this point is laugh. I'm sure we all knew this was coming when they started talking about a new Compensation Plan. Nobody thought for a fraction of a second we would actually have the opportunity to make more money. I find their wording hilarious though "to promote competition and fairness." Competition for what? Work? There's no way with all the OOW that everyone has enough to reach 24,000 per pay period. Fairness? Does this mean all the platforms are going to include spaces in their line calculations? I can't fathom it is possible to make their 24,000 line requirement (especially without spaces). Are we going to get dinged for things that are required to go to proof (copies, visits created, etc.)? Oh lawdy! Oh well. Guess I'll just do my normal thing, let them pay me what they want to pay me and go to IC status when I can't meet their line requirement. Meanwhile, I'm on the hunt for a new job. This new plan drops me more than a penny per line. That adds up fast! Whew. I bet someone got a new car for this idea! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)