You missed her point big-time. - sm Posted: Feb 12th, 2017 - 9:33 am In Reply to: Thanks for the insight - Not true for me
She wasn't by any stretch of the imagination suggesting that MTs should earn what MDs/nurses make. She was saying that while income has risen in every other aspect of healthcare, her wages have been stagnant.
And at that, she's lucky. I am now earning LESS than at any time in my 30-year history in this industry, and yet I bring MUCH more to the table in terms of my experience and knowledge.
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Been in the MT field a long, long time - FlowerPower (Views: 599, 2017-02-11, 9:22 am)
- Long time MT - Me2 (Views: 430, 2017-02-11, 9:50 am)
- Sorry - Not true for me (Views: 412, 2017-02-11, 10:49 am)
- Not for me - No problems here (Views: 260, 2017-02-12, 3:53 pm)
- Thanks for the insight - Not true for me (Views: 360, 2017-02-11, 3:27 pm)
- How crass - anon (Views: 308, 2017-02-11, 5:03 pm)
- You missed her point big-time. - sm
- Not true for me - It was your choice to stay (Views: 307, 2017-02-11, 9:51 am)