Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 31)

Making money off hard work of MT - Not true for me

Posted: Feb 12th, 2017 - 12:40 pm In Reply to: Repllies like this usually come from someone who - FlowerPower

You are completely wrong about me, I was one of you for 30+ years then went through an outsource, then to QA for a while, now in medical records. I've always worked on site but worked straight production just like you, probably with tougher QA but now I am salaried. I'm sorry for the crass remark, but it makes me angry that so many of you seem to be codependent and would rather wallow in self pity than try to find a solution. Either things aren't as bad as you make them appear or you just don't care. I was forced into a job change at age 58 and I'm proof that it can be done. Why you choose to accept your circumstances is what baffles me. We all know it's bad but personally I'm tired of the complaining, it's been the same thing for months and maybe even years. I know I can leave the forum if I don't like it, and I am gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)