Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Surprised - LTMT

Posted: Feb 6th, 2017 - 10:43 am In Reply to: Conference call - sooverit

Last I heard, you could abandon up to 8 or so times a pay period. Like someone else said, it's just used when you have no other choice. I actually did it twice over the weekend because I had just downloaded a long report when something came up that I needed to deal with and log out right then.

Breaking a report is not a problem as long as the work type came to you wrong and is not your tier. Then you change the work type and break the report. I heard recently that they monitor this, too, although I don't get how this can be abused if the work type is being changed and it's not your tier.

Abandoning is misused for cherry-picking so they watch that. At any rate, it's possible you had gone over the limits for the pay period. Had you gotten a warning and a reminder of the rules before the conference call? Were you already on PM?

It would really surprise me that you would be fired without already being on PM, with no prior warning or reminder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)