Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Your suspicions are right...sm - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Feb 6th, 2017 - 1:31 pm In Reply to: call - sooverit

You are absolutely right in your sentiment that they care nothing about the patients. All they care about is the green stuff that lines their pockets and the bonuses they get keeping work in TAT. They care nothing about the fact that you cant get your hours from being OOW, that you cant pay your bills, etc. They will use any excuse in the book to get rid of someone so that someone overseas has something to do for a cheaper rate. I am ex-N and I am not looking back. Karma is coming for these big players. Just hope I get to watch the proverbial Titanic sink with a beer in my hand and a smile on my face.

Your intentions for using those features may not have been bad, but it may have appeared another way to them. Not siding with them, but look at it from another angle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)