Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Having worked at both Proscript and Mmodal - laughing at your post

Posted: Dec 6th, 2016 - 4:59 am In Reply to: Proscript stay away - If looking 4 Work, Proscript, M*Modal advice

Yes, Proscript pay is low. I'll give you that. But they do not treat you like dog crap on the bottom of their shoes like mmodal does. I worked for mmodal, TWICE! Worked there for years, finally got fed up and quit, only to end up back there when my next company got bought out. I'd rather flip burgers at mcdonalds than work for them again.

Proscript does send a lot of emails, but you are IC and you work as much as you want to work. You don't have to jump in just because you are getting blasted with emails. Someone always will get that work, it doesn't always have to be you. That's the nice part of being an IC.

UNLIKE mmodal who actually does own your ass when you work there, you truly are their slave, for barely better pay than proscript. They dictate your hours, when you have to make up time, how you use your time, how long you get to take when you go to the bathroom, how long your hands can be off the keyboard, TAKE AWAY YOUR PAY FOR ERRORS, etc. You really prefer that? lol

No thank you! The accounts at Proscript are easier and the software is way better so you can actually be MORE PRODUCTIVE at the lower line rate.

They do need to step up the pay, absolutely 100% agree. But other than that, they are better in every single way than mmodal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)