Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

So the OP can have an opinion and I can't - got it

Posted: Dec 10th, 2016 - 4:08 am In Reply to: At the risk of sounding as rude as the 1st line of your post - wannie

I was LAUGHING because I simply could not believe that anyone in their right mind would recommend mmodal over proscript, or any company really, to be honest. Mmodal has almost singlehandedly destroyed transcription, and they are surely right up near the top as being responsible for the terrible wages we are all suffering from - which was a topic of this discussion. And yes, they do treat their employees like dog crap. Sorry for being honest but if you worked there then you surely know that and anyone can read the boards here to see it for themselves.

Proscript may pay low, they may have NJA issues at times, possibly other things people don't like about working there but I do not think you will find the majority of their employees are completely miserable and feel like they are unvalued, constantly on the verge of losing their jobs, being brow beat, micromanaged, (insert 100 other complaints mmodal employees have)..... Please feel free to prove me wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)