Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nuance - Mimi2Lots

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2016 - 4:21 pm In Reply to: WOW! - Mim2Lots

I hear Nuance coming up frequently in the posts. I spoke with a very nice man from Nuance today for about 45 minutes. He was extremely helpful to me and helped me a lot pointing me in what direction to take on my quest for the field. He told me to go to the Bureau of Labor Statistics and type in Medical Transcriptionist to see what the wages were currently. He also told me to go to the ADHI website to pull up all the certified courses/colleges available for the field but he helped me out with a lot of other things as well and all I wanted was information..no interest in his company whatsoever. I know all companies have reviews..some good..some bad...I usually try and take them into consideration..but if they are all bad..that is a red flag...So Nuance is not a good place to work I take it? Thanks for all of your help..you guys are great!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)