Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

WOW! - Mim2Lots

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2016 - 4:12 pm In Reply to: Read similar posts below please - Lisa

Ok...wow...I didn't expect this! This was part of my research in asking people who were currently in the business. I am so very sorry for you all. I have been emailing back and forth with Deborah and I spoke with CareerStep and they both say this is a high demand field and with her I get a job right away..with CareerStep I am 94% guaranteed a job within 8 weeks of course completion. I just spoke with a good friend today who is an RN but took a Medical Coding course and loves it and gets paid well doing that. She didn't want to work as a hands on RN any longer. Should I consider medical coding instead?

And I am SO thankful that you burst my bubble. I don't want to spend the $ on something that will not benefit. My friend who works at a nearby hospital told me that they have phased out MT because of technology...so I guess this is the case. ALL of you said the same thing...why would I go ahead and do this now?

Pr 11:14 Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

That would be stupid on my part. I am very self motivated and was very excited to pursue this field. It bums me out but I would rather find out now than later. Thanks to you all for speaking truth to me. Please continue to advise and please let me know about medical coding some if you can. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)