Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

EXACTY - Furious MT

Posted: Jun 24th, 2016 - 9:26 am In Reply to: What Makes You - So

Yep. I only deserve the best in life. I will not belittle myself to accept anything less than the best. I value my work and if my stupid MT company doesn't value or respect my work, they will not get the best out of me.

I don't care if others have to do the work...that is up to them...they don't have to do it.

Until you people stand up and take your jobs back and quit allowing these MT companies to abuse and use you...you will continue to have problems in your life.

All they have to do is pay me more to do the harder dictators and appreciate my work...and I'll do it. Guaranteed, a surgeon does not get paid a Nurse practitioner salary to perform heart surgery....so why should you conform to a lesser pay?

This is why most of you don't excel in this pathetic field...you confirm too easy to the stupid, unrealistic demands put on you. Don't you think it is time that you realize that you are an educated professional and you deserve to be paid and treated like one? Don't you deserve only the best? Why not demand the best? Remember...you're the reason these companies make money. At least have some pride in your work and accomplishments...don't just conform to their outrageous demands for less than minimum wage an hour. Have some pride in yourself.

Yep, there is GOOD and there is BAD in life...but it is up to you which one you allow to penetrate your life more...the good or the bad. I have no room or time for bad crap...so I just leave it to all you penny conforming negative Nancys out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)