Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Cherry producing!! - LMT

Posted: Jul 26th, 2016 - 11:11 am In Reply to: Do you know the camel curse? May you be so enriched. Like you - sm

Just found this thread from a month ago and I agree with cherry picking er producing...see the bottom line is my paycheck, not doing crappy jobs. My paycheck is the cherry and I need to produce it. I will not put up with crap jobs, time wasting dictators, etc. and neither should any other MT. Maybe if everybody skipped those crap jobs and that was all that was left on the joblister time and time again, people would open their eyes and demand better dictators!! No shame in cherry picking, ladies..pick on, pick on!! For the rest of you who don't agree with cherry picking..one day you will!! I guarantee you. Dang right we only deserve the best, for what we have to sacrifice, dang right I'm cherry picking...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)