Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

cherry picking - lynlou

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2016 - 3:21 pm In Reply to: Cherry Picking is Okay in my eyes - Furious MT

Cherry picking is also okay in my eyes. I did not think cherry picking was okay when pay was higher for more difficult work. Since more difficult work does not pay more now, it is crazy to waste too much trying to struggle through it. It will reduce your pay and expose you to failed audits. Who needs that? If MTs were paid an hourly rate regardless of production (or a minimum level that is actually easily attainable), the MTs in this scenario should not skip over more difficult work. In the current side-show circus we now work in where pay is the same regardless of the level difficulty of the work, take the good and leave the bad behind, I say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)