Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So ready - Backwoods Typist

Posted: May 21st, 2016 - 1:55 am In Reply to: Especially Nuance with their OOW and Fiesa - and unfair pay grid

At this point, I think I have basically just come to terms with the fact that they have marked me for execution, and that there will be life afterwards. I have some doubt about what may lie ahead job-wise to pay bills, but something will come along. Every week I send out my resume and fill out as many apps for jobs I know I am qualified for.

Honestly, I feel at this point I have nowhere to go but up. When out in public I feel awkward, I guess because I have been home for so long. I hope to stay home, but realize it may not be possible. I realized a long time ago that nothing would change and that my health and happiness come before a company who does not appreciate me and would rather replace me with cheap labor. We all have bad week/s for various reasons (nothing but crappy dictators, bad audio, lots of new terms, etc.), but to them that is no excuse at all. No common sense. If I wanted to be abused, I would have went looking for a sweatshop. I refuse to make my home one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)