Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Same Boat - Optimistic

Posted: Jun 1st, 2016 - 8:53 am In Reply to: How long - Backwoods Typist

We must be on the same list, I got mine that day also. They hit me with PAP the next week for an audit which reversal was requested but mysteriously not reversed with no notice until after time frame was up to re-request. TSM is no help just keeps saying I don't know why all of a sudden..., Well I don't either I am doing the same thing I always have and never in over 3 years with the company and 6 elsewhere have I had a problem until now all of sudden I am not in grid by usually just 1/10 of a percent or whatever is needed for one of the three things. I have had three interviews and 2 offers for employment, and already the anxiety of starting a new job is better than the migraines of waiting on them to decide what is not good enough now and the dreaded email. The OOW all week long has not helped either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)