Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Alliance Health Documentation people talk me down please! - Ready to jump!

Posted: Nov 21st, 2015 - 11:34 am

Maybe it's hormones, maybe it's stress, maybe it's something else but I am ready to blow a gasket.

Does anyone know if something has happened that would explain the plethora of crapola is coming through the pipe?  Every week it we have requests for OT and I swear it is because the dictation that we are getting is just so incredibly horrible.  I used to be good...like really good and made some amazing lines.  Now I'm questioning if I've lost my midas touch and my confidence is pretty much gone. 

I'm finding I have to delete left and right because the dictators (either new MD's or heavy ESL) don't know what they want to say and change their mind, and the dictations are crazy long (20+ minutes) and yielding lines certainly not commensurate with the time involved to produce the report.  

No one says anything to us.  I even read on this board they have a VR side and I had no idea about that!  Is that what is happening?  Is it all going to VR and those of us left on the straight-typing end area getting the feces because we are that good and can do it, even if we are suffering tremendously?  Or maybe I'm just what the end result of burnout looks like.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)