Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Monday mashup - mom22

Posted: Aug 31st, 2015 - 8:11 am

Don't you love Mondays?  You haven't even started a note just to find that critical sitting there.  But then you knew it was coming because you had a good week, and well, you DID do that note from the physician you've done maybe 2-3 times in your life, in a specialty you aren't exactly experienced in.  So THAT was going to be the one that they checked, the shortest one in fact.  And sure enough....there she blows.

And what is worse is that management says we need to make this work for us.  We need to change our attitudes to a positive one.  And please be patient with them as they rearrange all our providers again as we learn new ones, and yet nowhere are they giving us full QA on new accounts without penalty. 

Sitting down and the first thing you see is in red...ONE mistake, and it's obviously going to be the post audit so you're screwed for a whole week.  Yes.  I can certainly make this work for me just as soon as I go feed my unicorn! 

No motivation so just gonna trudge along slowly this week because it won't matter a bit.  Given up.  Just wish one of these resumes would pan out.  :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)