Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I know it can be really difficult sometimes to - not send to QC

Posted: Aug 31st, 2015 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: I wish.... - tireder

Pretty sure QC is the 10% thing, not QA. When you send one full of blanks it goes to QC for completion I believe.

If the account does not allow blanks or many blanks, you must send to QC, so that makes people on that low blank account being at a disadvantage which sucks, something Nuance should really try to equalize, but when would they ever do anything to make things fairer for us unless forced (except if the group in question is making more than average, then they'll change it quick smart)? I have an account allowing no blanks, but it goes to the facility QA, so does not count to that 10% thank goodness.

I have never been over 10% to QC, but granted I will totally lower my line count for one job and listen to it very carefully and slowly over and over again and check other reports and my own notes to see if I can figure out the blanks.

I figure you can kind of catch up as far as line count with other jobs, but once you go over that 10% the pay becomes terrible because invariably it happens that when you go over 10% they find an "error" that same week, so I concentrate on making sure I don't go over the 10%.

Yes, the grid is punitive, but I just count on the minimum and never let myself get lulled into thinking I actually make that on the odd occasion I manage to escape the claws of the FIESA, it's just a nice little decent pay bump for a week or so, then back down to normal garbage pay.

They state it is actually a bonus, which if you count only on the 8/4 cpl, it makes you think about it that way too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)