Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Accuracy Ratings - Lisa

Posted: Aug 29th, 2015 - 1:02 pm In Reply to: Exactly right! - TTS MT

By the way, on about day 3 I was told that I would have one more try to be over 99% accuracy (or whatever they require). I transcribed, proofed and knew that everything was correct, yet QA found so many things that although correct, were not her preference I got 89% These were not errors, they were just not her personal preference. Every en-dash (-)was marked as error and I was told to use the em-dash (--) when they dictate "dash". So, my next reports contained "CA--125, CA 19--9", etc. Then those were marked as errors because she changed her mind!

My rating with other MTSOs has always been 99.5% or higher. To the OP, don't let them destroy your self esteem. Know you are a valuable, experienced MT who knows what she is doing, you just have to deal with their idiosyncrasies and errors in specs. Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)