Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OP's post made a lot of sense to me... - Former TTS

Posted: Aug 28th, 2015 - 6:13 pm In Reply to: TTS - sm

as I had gone through the same thing with TTS. You are made aware of their conditions of employment and told that you will be terminated if you do not make their accuracy requirement Now that sounds fair, but the way it works is you turn in a perfectly grammatically correct report, transcribed per specs, and you will get penalized for every Oxford comma or lack thereof. If there are two correct ways to do it - your way will be found in error. These are things the client could care less about and as far as I'm concerned it is a total waste of time for the company and especially the MT! There is a big difference between constructive QA and TTS's QA. I was convinced that the QA person must enjoy rubbing it in, as she would find one error, call to discuss it, then write it up with copies to admin, then another followup phone call to rub it in more, and you are required to respond, confirming the error was reviewed with you. It's just a bunch of busy work to justify their positions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)