Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTS - exMT

Posted: Aug 28th, 2015 - 1:31 pm In Reply to: I'm happy enough at TTS - Another TTS MT

My experience with TTS was a nightmare. From the get-go they lied to me about the account I would be on. After 6 weeks I still did not see that account and they kept up with all the excuses in the world. I was above the QA percentage at 99 plus and did get all my lines in daily (provided they did not end up running out of work which was all the time) so the ones of you that are successful there, good for you. Also, I can attest that pay is worse than almost any company out there. If you want benefits it is even lower than most other companies that pay with benefits included. IMO it was no better than the 2 big services, and I am an ex-Nuance MT also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)