A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

obvious vessel which is *empining* the right 7th nerve. Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Dec 10, 2009

nm

impinging - fg

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Are There Any Companies, Other Than The Obvious
Mar 07, 2012

MModal, of course, that still use DQS?  I got a job that uses Apex and I hate Apex!!  Have tried it several times and never could understand it. ...

Any Obvious Quirks?
Aug 08, 2013

Thinking of working for a company who uses Bayscribe. Any obvious quirks with that platform? Much thanks. ...

No Obvious Inspiratory *haul* In The Right Upper Quadrant
Feb 06, 2013

Cardiovascular office visit. Sounds are distant, otherwise regular exam. Pt has had orthostatic hypotension and dizziness. Thanks! ...

Three-vessel Cord Or 3-vessel Cord
Jun 15, 2011

which is the "proper" way to type this- three-vessel cord or 3-vessel cord? thanks, L ...

D15 Heart Blood Vessel
Feb 01, 2011

compromise of D15 branch heart cath report,   any idea about this,  thank you in advance ...

Heart Cath: S/l The Distal Vessel Has Luminal __itis
Feb 19, 2010

but no significant stenosis.  He says it several times, but I can't figure it out (new doc, new account, ESL) ...

Cardiac Cath - The Left Main Is A Short Vessel And Has Mild S/l Red Disease Seen./nm
Aug 31, 2011

Exam Of Nares Shows No Obvious Vascularic S/l "pasia" Or Active Bleeding
Oct 26, 2010

Exam of nares shows no obvious vascularic s/l "pasia" or active bleeding ...

Getting On My Last Nerve
Oct 26, 2010

Ever since our FTR plan, I rarely send anything to QA.  I usually only have 1 blank occasionally, and if I can't hear it, most of the time QA couldn't either, so I send the blank.  Got new accounts.  I was doing fair with that.  I don't know what has happened, but I am getting the bottom of the barrel yesteray and today.  I have had to send 3 or 4 reports to QA because of the more than 3-blank rule.  That is depressing that I do the reports and get vi ...

WHAT NERVE!
Feb 15, 2011

"Experienced, high volume and ready to work". Oh yes, and they pay 7 cents a line - whoopee!   ...

I Wish Someone Would Ask OTI (I Don't Have The Nerve!)
Jan 30, 2014

I wish someone would ask the sisters or one of the A's what honestly is going on.  All I get is "Work is just slow right now."  RE: the post below about the docs saying something about Dragon, it really makes me wonder.  I wish they'd communicate the truth. ...

Pharyngeal Nerve?
Mar 31, 2011

Status post right pharyngeal nerve injury with C3 to C7 fusion requiring further surgery. The surgery was reportedly complicated by a right recurrent pharyngeal nerve injury requiring subsequent surgery with improvement and complicated by left rotator cuff tear which has required two surgeries.   Am I correct here thinking this would be  "pharyngeal nerve"? Thanks ...

S/l Crown Nerve 5
Jun 03, 2011

Would "crown nerve 5" be right in the following sentence?   She has sensory deficits in her right face particularly around the second component of   crown nerve 5 but also some sensory deficit globally in a stocking glove distribution in the right upper and right lower extremity.   Thanks so much!   ...

Doctor Saying S/l Halacele Nerve, But ...
Dec 02, 2009

shouldn't it be hallucal nerve?   The patient is having trouble with her feet and he states the diagnosis is... neuralgia at the medial s/l halacele nerve (hallucal) tia. He does not pronounce it as hallucal, but I cannot find anything else. ...

Nerve Root Lips
Apr 18, 2011

On this laminotomy, ever heard of "these nerve root lips were tucked"  Could lips be correct? Makes sense, but unsure.  HELP! ...

Peroneal Nerve Sgy: S/l Poutic's Out
Apr 26, 2011

Doc is saying that s/l "poutic's out was identified just distal to the fibular head."    Wha???? Found something calling the peroneal nerve the "pout" but am stuck. ...

Ulnar Nerve Transfer
May 23, 2012

Clearly spells "Leiiermont" ulnar nerve transfer.  ...

Hypogastric Nerve Block
Jun 01, 2012

SL ... "alar clot"  "This was done while injecting a small alar clot of 1% Lidocaine to anesthetize the tract."   Thanks!     ...

Nerve Struck At Nuance
Jul 16, 2013

Rountable re MUP minimum wage, conference calls re MUP? Seems to me that someone is squirming at Nuance about minimum wage and it makes me smile.  :) Keep up the pressure fellow employees. Has the the Dept of Labor been in contact with them recently?  :0   I realize Nuance thinks they are above the law but they do have another thing coming in their near future.  Watch out TSMs. You will be held accountable also, for the higher ups will ensure they are not ...

Fibrinate Nerve Complex?
Aug 05, 2013

This dr. is driving me absolutely nuts!  Thanks for any help. ...

Ramus Intermedius Is An "A Or 8" Caliber Vessel With A 90% Stenosis In The Most Lateral Br
Apr 14, 2010

On cardiac catheterization...Ramus intermedius is an "A  or 8"caliber vessel with a 90% stenosis in the most lateral branch. ...

Left Main Coronary Artery Of The Large Vessel Which S/l (traficakes) Into Large LAD...
Aug 29, 2010

left main coronary artery of the large vessel which s/l (traficakes) into large LAD... ...

CA Median Nerve Make Sense?
Mar 01, 2010

At the same time, he has weakness of abductor pollicis brevis (CA, median nerve) as well as numbness of first finger and thumb on the left (median nerve C6).   I am not sure what he is referring to when saying CA and wonder if this makes sense? ...

S/l And Trazedine Or Metrazadine Right L4 Nerve Root.
Mar 14, 2011

There is mass effect on the exiting right L3 nerve root and "trazadine" right L4 nerve root. ...

Love Nerve Root Retractor
May 25, 2012

Is "love" of love nerve root retractor capitalized?  Thanx! ...

? Rt Ulnar Nerve Neuropathy Surgery Sm
Jul 03, 2013

The patient received 2 grams of Ancef with a one-hour cut time, had s/l CDs placed on the lower extremities.   Thanks!  ...

"snow-plowing" A Cardiac Vessel?
Oct 13, 2011

Has anyone heard this term?  I've been doing caths for 15 years and never heard this.  He has a heavy accent so it's not totally clear that is what he is saying.  The context is a cath report - "no intervention because of the risk of (s/l snow-plowing) the vessel".  Thanks! ...

In Cranial Nerve Exam Patient Has *cysgingeal* Hyperplasia?? Thanks. Nm
Apr 01, 2011

nm ...

"Thimble" Vessel?
Nov 15, 2009

I have another! Any ideas? She has had a blockage of the “thimble” vessel; totally occluded and so she had a right "thimble" stent placed, and then a stent then bypass back in 2004 that had become obstructed. They went back in and did a left iliac stent to open up that left stent and bypass, to give her blood flow down that left leg. ...

New Vessel "cabinets"?
May 02, 2010

This dictation sounds like she's saying, "Status post new vessel 'cabinets'"?  I can't find anything online or in any of my literature that even comes close.  Also, it's mentioned that the patient has "...chronic pain with secondary "status text" methadone therapy."  Thanks for any help/advice you have to offer! ...