A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient had a percutaneous s/l tympanotomy of the adductors bilaterally - ?? - Thanks!! nm

Posted: Jan 04, 2010

x

I think it's "tenotomy" n/m - vnolan

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Similar Messages:

Patient Has Some S/l Vomis Behind The Ears Bilaterally
Dec 23, 2009

This sounds like vomis/vaumis/volmis/volmus OR it could be a phomis sound.  Or maybe it begins with an "F." God only knows.  This is for an infant with a lot of dry skin during the physical exam.  What does this poor child have?? ...

Cerumen Impaction Bilaterally Vs Cerumen Impactions Bilaterally
Jun 07, 2011

The doctor dictates cerumen impactions bilaterally.  Is it correct to type cerumen impaction, bilaterally? Thanks ...

PCI-percutaneous Cardiac Intervention Right??
Nov 24, 2009

nm ...

Rothmueller??? Percutaneous Gastrostomy Tube?
Aug 23, 2010

xxx ...

Percutaneous Pinning Use _____ S/l Gadling Gun To Place Pin
Nov 17, 2013

sounds like gadling gun. Op Note:  A 2-cm incision was made on the lateral aspect of his femur.  K-wire was introduced at the calcar midshaft.  This was checked in both AP and lateral, appeared to be correct.  _____ gun was used to place 2 other pins and they were sized appropriately and drill was used to overdrill the lateral cortex.  Appropriate size screws were placed.  I looked at an old report this "gun" was also used to place K-wires. ...

Has Candles Bilaterally?
Mar 04, 2011

In the physical exam section, the doctor is dictating on the extremities.  He says what sounds like "Extremities have candles bilaterally, but no pretibial edema." ...

Myotome Bilaterally
May 17, 2011

Good morning everybody.  This is a new one for me (both doctor and word!).  PT had L4-5 microdiscectomy,.  In the objective doc says:  She does have 4/5 strength of the right anterior tibialis and right extensor hallucis longus.  This was present preoperatively as well, and she has 5/5 strength the  __ and monotones bilaterally.   The blank s/l "eld" so i think he is cutting off part of this word and I don't have a clue.  Anyone have a suggestion ...

Bilaterally Central Headache?
Aug 23, 2012

Is there such a thing as a bilaterally central headache?  I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this ESL doctor, but I can't figure out what else she might be saying that sounds like this. Thanks so much for your help! ...

On Funduscopic Exam, S/l Dno Shot Bilaterally. Nm
Sep 20, 2010

. ...

Superfical "pericalcies' Bilaterally
Mar 25, 2011

Superfical s/l "pericalcies' bilaterally in lower extremeties. Thank you for your help. ...

Chest Is Clear Bilaterally.... ??? Deformity
Aug 22, 2012

Help!  It sounds like chest is clear bilaterally......??? deformity.  Heart: Regular rate and rhythm, etc.   Any input with a standard phrase for an emergency department consultation that says the above?   Thanks so much for any help. ...

Dramatic S/l Hallacis Of The Upper Lids Bilaterally Nm
Mar 02, 2010

On slit-lamp examination of the lids and lashes, there is prominent dramatic hallacis of the upper lids bilaterally. ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

On Exam, There Is 2+ S/l "Barnigs" Extremity Edema Bilaterally.
May 27, 2010

a ...

On MRI, Tissue Stranding Around The "comedy Myo Carta Lee" Bilaterally.
Oct 18, 2010

there is slight interval increase in the size of retroperitoneal and inguinal lymph node with persistent soft tissue stranding around the "comedy myo carta lee" bilaterally.  ...

Funduscopy Exam "cupto" Sensation Is 0.3 Bilaterally?
Jun 28, 2013

Does anyone know what this sounds like? ...

Eye Exam Question S/l "5 To 4 Bilaterally"
Nov 10, 2012

In doing an eye exam, doc says "Pupils are equal and reactive to light.  There is no pallor or icterus s/l "5 to 4" bilaterally.  EOMI with no nystagmus." It sounds like "5 to 4" or "5:4" if it's a ratio, and I don't know that it is. I've typed for this guy for about 3 years and he has just started saying it. Any ideas what or why he is saying it? Thanks in advance. ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Percutaneous "AS" And "IS" Pinning Of Hip
Mar 12, 2013

nm ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

In The PE He Dictates HEENT: Ears NTM Bilaterally. He Is NOT Saying "ears And TM" Sm
Jun 28, 2011

He's clearly saying Ears: NTM bilaterally .....  and ears and TM bilaterally makes no sense anyway.  Anyone know what that acronym could stand for?? in regard to ears/heent ???  I can't find it anywhere.  ...

Patient Name
Jun 03, 2010

If the client profile makes no mention of patient name (yes or no) being left in the report, account does not specify verbatim, is the ADHI/JCAHO directive to type the patient's name or replace with "the patient?"  Just checkin'.  Am paranoid about everything with the audits these days.  ...

Doc Says About Patient-
Sep 01, 2010

Man, I wish he was my doctor.  He seems to really care for his patients. ...

Patient Age
Jul 31, 2012

what is correct format when transcribing pt name:  16 1/2 years, 16.5 years, or sixteen and one-half years?  Thanks. ...

Patient Is A What?
Aug 05, 2012

I swear to all that is holy, this is what this less-than-stellar PA just dictated:   "The patient IS a high-risk gestational trophoblastic disease..."  I went back and listened thinking I must have heard wrong and she said patient HAS ... Nope.  She said IS.  This is the same PA who dictated a creatinine of 92 for someone.   That sound you hear is me hitting my head on the desk. ...

MS Patient
Sep 24, 2012

The sentence is: Relapsing-remitting MS with accumulated disability involving left hemiparesis, clincally stable on Tysabri and S/L JCE negative. I hear the negative part, not sure if he is saying JCE?  Thanks for any help! ...