A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There is no *presop* like nausea. There is no history of stroke?? Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Jan 19, 2011

nm

presbyopia ?? (nm) - MissAnthrope

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

S/l Versid. Pt Has History Of Stroke And Hypertension. Can't Document Versid
Jun 21, 2010

x ...

CAT Scan Showed *verner* Stroke And A Superior Cerebellar Stroke On The Left Side. Thanks. Nm
Sep 21, 2010

nm ...

Megestrol For Nausea?
Jul 02, 2012

Currently typing a GI report where omeprazole is dictated first. On second use, dictator starts to say omeprazole then corrects to Megestrol, which she says a male takes for nausea. She has repeated this medication about 6 times, all very clearly saying Megestrol, but that is a med for women with breast cancer or endometrial cancer. Is there another med I am confusing Megestrol with? Any thoughts would be very helpful. Thanks! ...

Nausea Medication
Aug 03, 2012

This is a drug for nausea in a chemotherapy patient, s/l ah-dan-sta-rone. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Nausea Vomiting?
Jun 02, 2013

like one word without a comma?  ASR never puts the comma in, and now I'm wondering if this is just considered a one thing instead of twp things.   ...

S/l: Asapex - PT/w Nausea - Dismissed On This Med - NM
May 24, 2012

NM ...

Tylenol For Nausea And Vomiting???
May 03, 2013

I'm editing a report loaded with stupid statements.  Has anyone ever heard of using Tylenol for nausea and vomiting?  This doctor is driving my nuts tonight. Thanks.  ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

SR: She Denies Any Recent Nausea Experienced An Amputation.
May 16, 2012

nm ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

Stroke
Jul 21, 2011

It sounds like fast bullet stroke or fast blunt stroke, please help. ...

VR's Had A Stroke
Feb 04, 2013

Today the doctor was listing the Impressions. When he came to about the third one, he suddenly gave a loud sneeze - "A-choo!" - and VR printed, "Possible passed stone." There was no similarity of sound at all. But it gave me a chuckle. Yesterday, a dictator said clearly, "This is a history and physical," and VR put "This is a discharge summary." At least we're needed for something. ...

Go To * Keyboard Stroke
May 06, 2010

Does anyone know how to create a keyboard stroke to "go to" a * in Word 2007?  For example:  Physical Exam:  Respirations *, Weight *, etc.  When you have a template or macro for the PE and you need to just go to the * and fill in............ Thanks so much! Nana ...

Stroke-like Symptom.
Aug 11, 2010

This one is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't stare at it any longer.  The patient is described as having "stroke-like symptoms with s/l 'cooping' of the left side of her face and eyes and slurred speech." ...

Stroke Risk
Jul 21, 2011

Dictated - "I quoted her a risk of one in 2 to 300."  Should that be 1:200-300? ...

S/l Sicklean Stroke
Nov 29, 2011

I'm transcribing a report and it s/l sicklean/sickleanian stroke.  The patient has hemoglobin SC disease with possible OSA so I was thinking maybe he is saying sickle anemia stroke but it doesn't quite match what I am hearing.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Stroke Word Help
Feb 08, 2013

There is suggestion of a s/l INFAN-TORIAL stroke and a s/l BISE-LAR distribution of the right pons.  ...

Neurologist -- Stroke
Nov 06, 2013

Deposition of a neurologist on a stroke case.  Here's the Question and Answer:       Q. But you're looking for symptoms, you're looking for condition of other vessels to see if you can find out where this is coming from, correct?  A. Well, I think that if you get an MRI scan and you see the basilar and proximal vertebral arteries, you're happy in your own mind that there is no disease in those vessels.  And that's where most of the sub ...

Stroke Term...
Oct 09, 2014

Patient was admitted for s/l "playing of her words" and left-sided weakness... I'm not familiar with the term, but fairly certain that's what he saying - help! ...

Ultimate Stage Stroke?
Sep 04, 2011

Can't find any good answers for this, but he says it pretty plainly.  Thanks! ...

Male Patient Who Had A Stroke, Has Paresthesias (sm)
Jul 02, 2014

and doc clearly says he suffers from PCOS. Is this an abbreviation for something other than polycystic ovary syndrome that I don't know about??? Thanks so much if you can help me here! ...

Patient Had Stroke And Is Being Tested For Atrial Fib, Sm
Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation..... ...

Patient With Recent Stroke And Has Parkinson With Tremor..psm
Jun 24, 2011

She is using a s/l tresk/trask walker but continues to have weakness with position changes.. I'm stumped.  Thanks! ...

Post-stroke Patient Being Followed For S/l "enabolation" Management.
Apr 21, 2010

Post-stroke patient being followed for s/l "enabolation" management. ...

Hx Of Embolic Stroke To The "thrombus" And Hippocampus. See Msg
Apr 08, 2011

PROBLEM LIST:  Chronic atrial fibrillation. Anticoagulation per embolus prophylaxis. History of embolic stroke to the *thrombus* and the hippocampus I am hearing thrombus but this doesn'tmake sense?  I believe the second word is hippocampus.  All you can hear is im/po/cam/pus.   New doc, cardiology, East Coast, heavy accent and very, very fast......I'm struggling. Thanks for any help!  ...

Above-listed History Or Above Listed History
Oct 19, 2009

I'm having a 4 am brain freeze and both/neither of these look correct. ...

Surgical History
Jun 08, 2010

In past surgical history - s/l andrognesis neuropathy ...

Where Is The History Of MT Recorded???
Dec 04, 2010

I need to find a credible source/s providing a detailed history of medical transcription - does anyone have any suggestions? I am a transcription supervisor writing a research paper on transcription for the degree program I'm currently in and the "history of" section I planned to include is proving pretty difficult to compose due to a severe lack of information. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. ...

A History Of S/l MSE Pulmonary
Sep 18, 2011

could be MSC or MSE pulmonary.  Thank you for any help. ...