A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tylenol for nausea and vomiting??? - Angie

Posted: May 03, 2013

I'm editing a report loaded with stupid statements.  Has anyone ever heard of using Tylenol for nausea and vomiting?  This doctor is driving my nuts tonight.

Thanks. 

LMO! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm totally not trying to pick on typos or anything (Lord knows we all make 'em), but the one in your post is just HILARIOUS!!!

"driving my nuts tonight."

Thank you for the laugh!!! It's been one of those nights for me, too.

ROFLMO! I swear, I don't have any nuts! LOL - Angie

[ In Reply To ..]

Being funny here, too, but what exactly - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
are you laughing off? You put LMO for laughing my ?? off. LOL!! TGIF!

That was an edit by the moderator. The "A" was removed. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Edit by the moderator - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Because this is a family oriented forum and no one ever uses bad words.
Edit by the moderator - Si, si, no, no
[ In Reply To ..]
No, because some of us are professionals and still believe in professional standards in the workplace. If you want to talk like a sailor, go to a bar.
Go to a bar - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I love bars. However, professional people in the workplace talk like sailors (have you ever listened to any dictation?). I have been edited/removed because I called someone a, which they were and still are, and Richard is a proper name, LOL.
We learn to talk like that from our kids! - Angie
[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes I think it's a Puritan forum - or something.
[ In Reply To ..]
it's something, all right! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't realize - this is a workplace
[ In Reply To ..]
I understand being professional in the workplace, but I thought this was a forum to ESCAPE the workplace? Sounds to me like someone needs to pull a stick out of their.... oh, nevermind.....
HEY! She could be laughing her donkey off, you know. - buy a vowel.
[ In Reply To ..]
It IS a body part after all, and accepted world-wide in media censorship, newspapers, internet, television, radio....Wonder if LMBO (don't have a cow - B for behind) is acceptable?

LMBSO
LMDO
LMPO
LMBHO
LMBCO

just to make up a few for the same meaning.

just saying...mean no harm.
Good for the moderator - Yorkie
[ In Reply To ..]
Not everybody is willing to dumb down their manners.
good for moderator - Roseanne
[ In Reply To ..]
Gee willikers Batman! People get more offended by what a letter may or may not stand for than bombs in Boston or gas in Syria. Unbelievable.
... - oops, misread.
[ In Reply To ..]
/
Censorship benefits no one. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
X
the A there was not even liability to the board, nor demeaning, harmbul, - threatening or nasty to others. question -
[ In Reply To ..]
after all these years - moderator - what is the reasoning behind removing the A now??

New posting standards we haven't heard yet? I don't understand. It's not a swear word.
seriously? - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Just wanted to make sure you weren't joking. The moderator actually removed the "A"? We can't get them to edit "chicken ____" on the politics board!
seriously - Roseanne
[ In Reply To ..]

I didn't mean good for the moderator, no.  An "A" gets scrubbed because it supposedly refers to a part of the body some people find offensive, yet a reference to male testicles is okay. Foot in mouth That's pretty dippy . . .

laughing my Hasselhoff - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Too funny. If they wish to limit profanity, I wish they would do so evenly. While references to ones own butt should be avoided, I do note these alternative epithets are deemed acceptable:

jackwad
chicken ____

;)

oh, I like your's better, too funny! - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
...beats laughed so hard I farted.
...or...laughted so hard I spotted.

(Devilish grin. About due to change my IP address again anyway.)

just having fun at the expense of the moderator for a change...letting go on a TGI-FRIDAY!!
You're kidding, right? An "A"? - Oy!
[ In Reply To ..]
Laughing my appendix off! - Bilboa
[ In Reply To ..]
Would have liked to abbreviate, but I didn't want to offend anyone who might make an incorrect assumption about what that "A" stands for!
Laparotomy Out Loud! - : )
[ In Reply To ..]
you have me in stitches! - NM
[ In Reply To ..]

Next blooper: " HABITS: Unmarried" - Angie

[ In Reply To ..]

oh, well, now...some people DO make a habit outa getting married. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
Liz Taylor comes to mind...

Similar Messages:

Nausea Vomiting?
Jun 02, 2013

like one word without a comma?  ASR never puts the comma in, and now I'm wondering if this is just considered a one thing instead of twp things.   ...

Tylenol No. 3
Sep 20, 2014

How would you transcribe Tylenol No. 3 30/300 mg q.6 hours p.r.n. I know 3 30/300 should not all be together. ...

Tylenol Number 3
Dec 11, 2009

Can someone please tell me how exactly this drug is typed out? #3, number 3, No. 3, etc? Or does it matter? thanks. ...

Tylenol With Codeine #3
Aug 02, 2010

Tylenol with codeine #3,     how to document this, is it No.3 or just #3 ...

Tylenol 3 With Codeine Sm
Oct 11, 2014

Is this correct spelling on a verbatim account? TIA! ...

Teamwork Replaces Tylenol????
Nov 05, 2009

On the MQ Central home page, new article entitled "Teamwork replaces Tylenol" --Um, does THAT mean, MQ?  Am I missing something?  Don't get it. Also in the article it says CCMs/CTLs and MTs can instant message each other now?  Just how do we do this?  Somehow I don't believe it.    ...

Megestrol For Nausea?
Jul 02, 2012

Currently typing a GI report where omeprazole is dictated first. On second use, dictator starts to say omeprazole then corrects to Megestrol, which she says a male takes for nausea. She has repeated this medication about 6 times, all very clearly saying Megestrol, but that is a med for women with breast cancer or endometrial cancer. Is there another med I am confusing Megestrol with? Any thoughts would be very helpful. Thanks! ...

Nausea Medication
Aug 03, 2012

This is a drug for nausea in a chemotherapy patient, s/l ah-dan-sta-rone. Any help would be appreciated. ...

S/l: Asapex - PT/w Nausea - Dismissed On This Med - NM
May 24, 2012

NM ...

There Is No *presop* Like Nausea. There Is No History Of Stroke?? Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2011

nm ...

SR: She Denies Any Recent Nausea Experienced An Amputation.
May 16, 2012

nm ...