A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient is scheduled for ORIF right hip. We will use s/l dull-meyer greater trochanteric clamp - tia nm

Posted: Jan 14, 2010

x

Do you hear... - Listening

[ In Reply To ..]
"The Dall-Miles cable and plate system is strongly recommended for difficult periprosthetic femoral fractures..."

Similar Messages:

Pt Scheduled For Repeat ORIF Left Femur - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Patient is now scheduled for repeat ORIF with replacement of femoral rod and tibial strut bone grafting with application of s/l dull-miles cables.  Thanks! ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

New To Psych, S/l Patient On Hold For Greater Than 70T? Nm
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Patient First Anyone Scheduled Yet?
Feb 13, 2015

I know they were interviewing recently.  Anyone scheduled yet?   ...

Anyone Here Scheduled To Go To VA For Patient First
May 20, 2015

Has anyone been contacted to travel to Virginia this summer for 2nd test at Patient First? ...

Rest Greater Than Posture Greater Than Action?
Mar 29, 2011

Does that sound right?? ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

Ortho Surgery S/l Vaber Clamp Or Vabar Clamp
Dec 31, 2010

s/l Vaber clamp or Vabar clamp, maybe even vapor.  Can't verify any.  Split the IT band and vessels, then débrided, then cross-clamped with ___ clamp to achieve reduction.  TIA. ...

Hister Clamp/Hyster Clamp
Apr 10, 2010

Whipple procedure with a pancreaticoduodenectomy and cholecystectomy. Doc keeps saying s/l hister clamp and I don't find evident for either hister or hyster. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Meyer Wire
Jul 10, 2012

Does anyone know the correct spelling for Meyer wire used in an AAA? ...

Trochanteric Reattachment Plate Is In Good Position With No Evidence Of *scape*. Nm
Nov 15, 2010

s/l sca...  for sure.  Maybe scape but could s/l scafe. ...

Mire (Meyer) Myra Wire?
Aug 24, 2010

On the left side, Mire wire was exchanged.  On the right side, wire access was gained to the right iliac system, exchanged for an Amplatz superstiff, and after 3 minutes, a 16-French sheath was easily passed into the aneurysm sac. ...

Dull Aching Pain....sm
Jan 11, 2010

This has been driving me crazy and comes up often - is it dull, aching pain or dull aching pain.  I've been thinking it's dull AND aching (two different descriptions of the pain), but now I'm questioning it.  This comes up a lot in the work I'm doing right now and I really need to get it figured out - help! ...

Dull Type Gauze?
Aug 03, 2010

There is what appears to be a s/l dull type gauze in the wound.  Is this correct??  TIA ...

*dull* Ectasia Over The Basilar Artery With Invagination Of The Ventral Medullary Area? Thanks Nm
Nov 14, 2010

nm ...

Greater Than
Dec 13, 2012

Can I write the following... Estrogen receptor:  Diffusely positive (> 95% of tumor cells) or would you write... Estrogen receptor:  Diffusely positive (greater than 95% of tumor cells)   Thanks!  Kim ...

S/l Aretra Until INR Greater Than 2. Nm
Dec 28, 2009

. ...

Air Conduction Greater Than...
Mar 03, 2011

bone conduction bilaterally "for renee" ??? No idea what is being said. aha, tia! ...

ORIF Report
May 25, 2010

Hi.  I am doing an ORIF left ankle.  Fixation was carried out with two 4.0 partially threaded cancellous screws without complications.  The mortis was tested and noted to be stable.  There was no evidence of a _____ (sounds like simvismonic) injury.  Any ideas? ...

Ortho Help Ankle ORIF
Jul 02, 2010

Physical examination shows a minimal amount of swelling with a positive (s/l renkle) sign around the ankle.  He is pretty clear, but is very fast today. Thanks! ME     ...

Ortho Help - ORIF And Screws
Oct 29, 2010

X-ray examination shows an anatomical reduction of the tibial plateau with (2-6-5) screws in place in the subchondral bone. He is very, very clear - two, six, five screws.  How would you write this? Thanks! marel ...

Hip ORIF Using TTFN? Anyone Know What The Other T Might Stand For?
Nov 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard TTFN in relation to a hip ORIF?  I know of TFN, as in trochanteric fixation nail, but have not heard this before and am unsure what the other 'T' stands for, or if she just mis-dictated.  I checked the archives but unfortunately all I come up with is the computer/text speak for Tigger's 'tata for now'- lol ...

Help With ORIF Procedure Prep
Apr 11, 2012

Once the manipulation was completed, the tourniquet was placed around the upper thigh and the left lower extremity was prepped with s/l prellgo/perlgo and draped in a sterile fashion.    Thanks! ...

Need Help Please, S/l P To A Screw For ORIF Of Ankle?
Jun 08, 2012

x ...

*ITS T-nail* From A Previous ORIF Of Hip
Sep 20, 2013

The patient had a previous ORIF with a *ITS T-nail* of the right hip for an intertrochanteric fracture.  I can't verify.  Thanks. ...

ORIF Surgery Term Help
Dec 06, 2013

Abdominal surgery/femur fracture fixation: "[_______] Homans were then placed over the anterior portion of the superior rami and mild amount of the rectus had to be elevated off to gain adequate visualization for reduction plate fixation" s/l spiked TIA ...

Screws Used For Ankle ORIF...
Feb 19, 2015

Sounds like the doc is saying "Holston" screws..... TIA. ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

Pt Had ORIF Performed With S/l Synthese HS1 Step One
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

ORIF Of A Left Hip Replacement Using S/l Scent-sis DHS
Dec 06, 2011

x ...