A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PSH - Bilateral s/l xanthums removed from the eyes. - Found xanthan gum tia

Posted: Aug 10, 2010

x

Xanthoma?? a small fat deposit...nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

xanthelasma palpebrarum of th eyelids? sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
xanthelasma palpebrarum

soft, yellow-orange plaques on the eyelids or medial canthus, the most common form of xanthoma; may be associated with low-density lipoproteins, especially in younger adults. Syn: xanthelasma, xanthoma palpebrarum.

Similar Messages:

Bilateral Groin Or Bilateral Groins, Which One Is Correct? Nm
Jun 10, 2013

nm ...

Bilateral Lower Extremity VS. Bilateral Lower Extremities
Oct 18, 2012

Hi all, There is a discrepancy with the proper use of this - can anyone help? Some at my work are saying it should be bilateral lower extremities, whereas others think it is bilateral lower extremity since the "bilateral" implies that it's plural and hence no need to say "lower extremities." I've seen it both ways, but the more that I think about it the more I'm getting myself confused. Any input would be greatly appreciated! ...

What's Up With All Removed Messages Here?
Oct 12, 2014

Xx ...

After The Gallbladder Was Removed, We Then Further Irrigated
Apr 27, 2010

and placed the patient with right side down and head down in order to suction out the s/l "affluent" or" eflluent". ...

S/l Removed Leptree Synovium
Nov 14, 2010

We debrided the meniscal lesion and removed upper tree synovium and loose bodies.   dr. says it soooo fast. ...

Too Bad That Aussie Job Posting Was Removed.
Nov 07, 2014

Oh well, back to the grindstone, for peanuts. ...

What Happened To The WMX Posts From Yesterday? Why Were They Removed?
Mar 19, 2010

nm ...

Pt Is Status-post CMC Arthroplasty. Patient Had Her Cast Removed And Was Going To Be Placed In A Sp
Jan 19, 2010

x ...

Past Surgical History S/l *terwigin* Removed From Left Eye?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 02, 2011

nm ...

My Message Was Harmless Yet Removed! Why Does The Moderator Leave All Kinds Of Bashing Messages But
Oct 25, 2011

seems out of sort, sorry! Just don't get it! ...

I And O For Eyes?
Nov 10, 2011

"...her visual acuity is 20/30 in both eyes which it was in April.  She has no I and O , but she did have a left I and O at her last visit."   S/l I and O (eye and oh) ...

Eyes Don't Want To Focus
Dec 04, 2009

My eyes do not want to focus today.  I have to actually think and make them focus on my computer screen.  I had to put my glasses on already today.  Does anyone else have this problem ever?  Is this an occupational hazard or is there something wrong with me?  I do work a FT job and a PT job totalling over 60 hours a week, maybe my eyes are just extremely tired.  ...

S/l ??? Involving The Eyes
Aug 08, 2010

The patient has good tone to her lower eyelids with neutral vector with medial fat pads bilaterally with slight s/l kinexis......   Thank you ...

Anyone Buy The EZ Eyes Keyboard?
Feb 29, 2012

I really want to give it a try.  I am just so hooked on my old keyboard.  I know it is not expensive, so I might do it anyway.  Looks cool. ...

EZ Eyes Keyboard
Mar 26, 2012

I type many hours a day several days a week and usually use the old clicky keyboards but thought I'd give this one a try.  Don't waste your money.  It's smaller than a standard keyboard with big letters on the keys and it's so light it moves constantly. You nearly need to velcro it down.  The touch is hard, makes your hands very tired and the backspace is in an odd position to you constantly hit the wrong key or have to stretch your pinky out a couple of inches ...

Il-eyes-ur-al Obstruction
Mar 28, 2012

I know I am just having a dense moment.  I know it must be a form of ileum.  Or I think I know.  But I am just coming up blank.     O: Abdomen is soft, nontender.  Bowel sounds diffusely increased.  A:  Possible partial il-eyes-ur-al obstruction. P:  Increase fluids, fiber, Colace 100 mg b.i.d. and Senokot S two p.r.n.   Please help an overtired dense MT.   ...

Eyes Normocephalic?
Jan 08, 2013

Can anyone help?  In the physical, under the section "eyes," the doctor says "normocephalic, atraumatic."  Might this be a mistake on the doctr's part?  The section only is for eyes, and ent is a separate section.  I just never heard that used specifically for the eyes. ...

Eyes Injected With S/l Trigunes ?? Nm - Thank You
Oct 07, 2010

nm ...

EZ Eyes Keyboard - WARNING
Mar 19, 2012

I went to order my EZ Eyes keyboard (the one with the yellow keys and BIG lettering for those of us who are eye-fatigued and visually challenged), and by a stroke of luck happened upon a website full of probably HUNDREDS of complaints.  Apparently, credit/debit cards are being charged in some cases TRIPLE what the amount should be.  While I really, REALLY wanted that keyboard, I didn't want to risk my debit card being hammered for 2 to 3 times the actual amount, so I decided to c ...

Is It Eyes Of The Scotty Dog Or Scottie Dog? THX!
Sep 21, 2012

s ...

Bilateral ?
Sep 24, 2012

He will receive an endocrine consultation and get appropriate labs due to his young age and bilateral s/l "skiffies"  ? Note:  Procedure is BILATERAL SLIPPED CAPITAL FEMORAL EPIPHYSIS.  Thanks.  ...

Knife For Laser Surgery/eyes
May 17, 2012

I have had this word a dozen times and every time I hear it, I get stuck again becuase it's hard to find - Tuk knife??  Tuke knife - took knife?  Sounds like "took," and is for laser surgery for the eyes.  Twenty years in this business and my mind is fried!  ...

There Was A Mild (s/l) Refractavera Difference Between His Two Eyes
Sep 07, 2012

Physical exam. diabetes patient There was a mild (s/l) refractavera difference between his two eyes. ...

Spending The Afternoon Crying My Eyes Out
Dec 04, 2014

Just so sick of the run-around by Nuance and the crappy speakers. Feel so trapped. ...

Please Help: S/l My/la/sia Of Bilateral Shoulders
May 24, 2010

dictator listed this earlier in reference to shoulder pain and now says it again in diagnoses.    S/l mylaysias or myelasias involving bilateral upper extremity, involving bilateral shoulders.  ...

Pt Had Bilateral Myringoplasties. Doc Says "both
Aug 19, 2010

x ...

In The HEENT Exam: Bilateral TMs S/l FOR
Nov 26, 2010

Doc says Bilateral TMs s/l FOR or OR. Any ideas?   ...

Bilateral Axillary S/l Psudenectomies
Jan 21, 2011

patient has hyperhidrosis. plastic surgeon plans to perform "bilateral axillary s/l psudenectomies" google wont come up with anything...tia ...

'protracted' Bilateral Leg Edema
Feb 14, 2011

'protracted' bilateral leg edema Does this sound correct? I can clearly hear that in the dictation to me but my tired ears and eyes do not think it is right. Thanks!   ...

Bilateral Spluringo-oophorectomy
May 26, 2012

Man, this particular NPT drives me insane.  ...