A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ortho doc says "He has full rotation of the *plom* without pain. Anyone heard of this? - TxCowgirl-NM

Posted: Nov 19, 2009

nm

further information - any more

[ In Reply To ..]
Any other help would be good. What part of the body are you referring to? What is the patient's problem?

Without further information, my first thought is *forearm.* - xx

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

ORTHO HELP - Let's Try Again With The Full Sentence - See Inside!
Nov 23, 2009

"I have discussed with the family and I have anticipated approximately a 4 to 5 cm difference of the possibility that pan-genu epiphysiodesis at the appropriate time for ultimate equalization." ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Stuttering Chest Pain?
May 22, 2010

I am typing a consult and the doctor says patient has stuttering chest pain.  Anyone ever heard of this? Thanks to everyone for help in advance. ...

Heard Of JMC Or GMC For Ortho Surgery?
Oct 30, 2009

A stab incision was made with an 11 blade knife "GMC"was inserted on the crest and penetrated through with a mallet.  He says this a few times so fast and I cannot get what he is saying.  This is what comes up in VR as I am typing....  Jamshidi???? Any ideas.  Thanks in advance.  I have searched and searched ad nauseum ...

PLOM Cardiology
Nov 30, 2010

Googled for the meaning of this abbreviation all over the place and cannot find.  Anybody? Thanks. ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

Ortho Help, Anyone Ever Heard Of A S/l Hobser Shoe For Ankle Sprain? TIA.
Oct 16, 2009

x ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of A "tally" Sign" For Ortho???
Mar 23, 2010

nm ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Closterpedic Pain, Posteralpedic Pain?
Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps. ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

Ex-full-term Vs Ex Fullterm Vs Ex-full Term
Jan 04, 2012

Describing an infant ...

S/l Full CVA?
Nov 07, 2009

HELP!  Sounds like full CVA??? ...

Full Cor
Feb 26, 2012

Anybody ever type "full cor" before?  as in full code.  This patient is 87. ...

QA Pain
Nov 29, 2009

Anyone have any ideas about how to tell off a pain-in-the-a** Q/A who takes any opportunity to send stupid comments without losing your job - and definitely putting her in her place!!!  I'm sick of her nonsense.  Or is it that all Q/As know they have the upper hand???? Thanks.   ...

S/l Pain At The ??bu??
Apr 29, 2011

Help.   s/l pain at the ??bu?? pain scales are evaluated and are negative. ...

Arm Pain
Sep 01, 2011

So all I had to do was walke up one morning about a week ago and my arm throbbed.  Lots of pain between the wrist and elbow and can feel it any time I move my fingers or use my mouse.  Anyone have any ideas how to deal with this?  I'm about to go nuts with this constant ache/pain. ...

Anyone Full-time At TTS?
Dec 01, 2009

I am curious about a full-time position at a company called TTS.  For those full-time, is the work steady.  How many lines/week do you average there?  Is there overtime available? Thanks! ...

Capful Or Cap Full
Nov 18, 2010

Is it a capful of medication, or cap full? I can't find anything to verify either. Help appreciated! ...

First Full Day Off In 2 Weeks!
Dec 18, 2011

It's a family day! I hope you all have a great day! :) ...

Full Of Compassion
Jan 21, 2012

A few days ago I emailed my CCM to tell here that my brother had died and I had to take some time off.  Her reply was that bereavement was only paid to full-time employees and to remind me of how many days of unpaid time off I could take each year.  ...

Full Time MLS And Full Time Mom
Mar 14, 2012

Was wondering if it is realistic for me to expect to maintain full time MLS status and be a full time mom to a 3 month old?  Anyone have experience with this? Thanks :) ...

FULL-TIME IC??
Mar 28, 2012

If you work full-time for one company, doesn't that put you in the category of employee?  It seems to me that a company that advertises for full-time ICs is actually inviting investigation by the IRS and Labor Board. ...

Are You Required To Take Full 8 Hrs PTO For A Day Off?
Jun 08, 2012

s ...

Have Any Of You MME's Gone From Full-time-sm
Jun 28, 2012

with benefits to part-time with no benefits?  How does that change things for you? I've never run out of work before.  Do they give less work to the part-timers?  Should I anticipate any changes at all? ...

NJA Again After A Full Weekend Of NJA
Jul 09, 2012

and yet my CCM sent out a message requesting assistance on one of my accounts for this coming weekend.  What the blazes!  I have had NJA on all but one of those days she is requesting help for the last couple months.  What is she thinking?  It is quite obvious that the account is over staffed on a couple of those days and we will not need the help this week.  Its frustrating as I am barely making enough to live on as it is due to constant NJA and now she is asking for he ...

Want To Know Where Your Pay Cut Went? Someone's Pockets Are Full!!
Dec 10, 2012

http://www.nuance.com/company/news-room/press-releases/2012-11-19-Nuance-Q412-Press-Release.doc ...

Do You Have To Be Full Time
Apr 15, 2013

Thanks for the help.  I cant work over 35 hours per week, but wanted to try for the MME position. ...

EMS Going Full Circle?
Apr 26, 2013

In the beginning doctors scribbled their chart notes so sloppily that they could not even be read by other doctors. Then the MTs were brought into the offices to put them on paper with a typewriter. Then we evolved to electric typewriters, then computers, then the digital age. Back in the early 90's when Dragon Dictate was trying to sell to individual doctors, we MTs knew it would never be something that doctors could use without editing because VR only replaces our hands - not our br ...

One Full Week Down Of My New Job
Sep 08, 2013

I am the one that got the state job and I LOVED it!  During one of the training days, we ended about an hour early and the training person actually was concerned for us, because she didn't want us to have to lose an hour of pay on our checks.  She told us to let our supervisor know that we lost an hour and ask if we could make that up, if we wanted to, because she didn't want anyone's paycheck to suffer due to her finishing faster than she should have.   This was on ...