A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is XELOX a legit chemo regimen for colorectal cancer? Not comfy with ref. Thanks! nm - broke

Posted: Mar 18, 2014

it's Xelox sm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Saunder's Pharmaceutical Word Book shows this as Xelox, antineoplastic combination for colorectal cancer. :)

Found it. Thanks! - broke

[ In Reply To ..]

:) nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Is It KRAS Mutation Or K-RAS Mutation For Colorectal Cancer?
Jun 12, 2010

:) ...

Chemo For Recurrent Prostate Cancer S/l: "aligard"
Jun 03, 2010

Thanks. ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, Very Clear Says "gem Braxane" Chemo.
Jan 18, 2011

? ...

Pancreatic Cancer Chemo: Folfirinox .. F Capped Or All Capped Or None?
Jan 06, 2011

? ...

Drug Regimen
Jul 23, 2010

Can I just say it's drug reg - i - men, not drug rejeem (regime).  A regime is a form of government or a set of rules.  When you are talking about a series of drugs, it is regimen. I love it when the assistants dictate this stuff this way. ...

Try This,,,Now That Im Kind Of Comfy With ASR
Mar 21, 2012

Now that I am settled in on the ASR, not saying I like it or prefer it..I did turn the music back on...I used to do it all the time when I was on straight typing..If you can find the right music, like I play stuff that I really really know well, so I hear it but I dont hear it, know what I mean...but the rhythm seems to keep me moving well..Granted some of the dictators are impossible and it has to be turned off for them.. ...

Forever Comfy Is NOT!
Nov 13, 2013

The cushion on my office chair became hard & uncomfortable, so I decided to get one of those Forever Comfy cushions.  Worked great.... for about 2 months.  Now it's all flattened out and lumpy and is really uncomfortable.  I spend all day moving it, adjusting it, trying to get comfortable. I don't want to buy another office chair, but I'd like a cushion the same size as the Forever Comfy (18 x 13 1/2) that I can stick inside the cover or just replace altogether ...

In A Cancer Report, The Doctor Gave A Diagnosis Of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 Cancer
Jun 14, 2013

In a cancer report, the doctor gave a diagnosis of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 cancer.  Then she later said, He was staged as a pathological T4aN2a.  She added the a and dropped the M0.   I listened very carefully for the diagnosis and later in the problem list.  She does not add the a after the N2 in either place.    Does anyone know why it is N2a in one place but just N2 in the DX?  ...

High-dose Ifosfamide Per The Cedars-Sinai "T18 Or TAT" Regimen.
Jul 06, 2012

Given his metastatic disease, he started systemic therapy with high-dose ifosfamide per the Cedars-Sinai "T18 or TAT" regimen.  Pt with pleomorphic sarcoma.   ...

Okay, I Have An OTI Complaint, And I Do Think It's Legit!
Jun 10, 2013

I think the email we got from L. yesterday (on a Sunday!) was really overboard.  She said the were " tired " of work being out of TAT on the weekends.  Weill, I'm tired of there not being any work on the weekdays.  I happen to use Sunday as my day of rest and time with my family, and I truly resent being bawled out for not working on Sunday.  I work the other six days and have a life on Sundays outside of OTI.  I am so sick of being treated like a second ...

Is GMR A Legit Company, Not Sure What Their Problem Is
Aug 19, 2010

I saw an ad for GMR transcription and applied via their website’s application form.  I was using my mac at the time.  It didn’t seem to like it, so I then tried it using my Windows computer and I was able to proceed to the next step.  I get done with the application, I checked the box that asked if I would agree to a test, I pasted my resume and sent it on its way.  Nothing.  Although I did get a confirmation email that they received my application I never he ...

Transcription Doctors Legit?
Apr 09, 2012

California company....I'm wondering at this point if they are for real?  Thanks. ...

Info On MedWrite Out Of CA - Legit?
Apr 09, 2013

They have a post on another site. Know they are India owned and have a website but found very little else.  I've worked for MM so the India part doesn't bother me that much, just want to be sure I will get paid.  Appreciate any pertinent info. ...

Is WordMed.biz A Legit Company
Jul 26, 2014

Saw an ad for mental health transcription. Just wondering if they are legit? Anyone know anything about them? I applied/tested, got an email, set up a phone call to talk more.  I missed the call but they never made an effort to call a second time or email asking what happened.  ...

Global Information Systems Is Legit?
Aug 13, 2012

Has anybody been contacted by GIS after testing and then said there was a verbal test?  Is this legit? ...

Cypress Medical - If This Company Is Really Legit
Jun 24, 2014

Does anyone know if this company is really legit. There is nothing that comes up on Google as far as a company website, or any information really. They give no contact name really. It seems odd. If anyone knows of a website or other company information, would be great. Thanks very much. Lots of scams out there these days. ...

Discouraged...are There Legit Good Companies Out There
Jan 13, 2015

I'm certainly getting discouraged by reading more and more on this board.  I used to work for MModal when it was Medquist and they seem just as bad on here.  TTS has bad reviews.  Seriously other than working at an office, which simply isn't feasible for me, are there any reputable, legit companies out there?  I went to the job seeker's board, but it seems it's all FT, or Nuance/TTS/MModal.  Glad I kept my other job, but I had wanted a little extra i ...

Is That Durham Rehab Ad Legit? I Smell A Scam, Anyone Else?
May 15, 2010

This ad just doesn't sit well with me. Did anyone apply and get a response? ...

Need Info On Legit Corporate Transcription Companies
Apr 09, 2013

I have a friend that would like to get into doing transcription so she can stay home with her kids.  She's done transcription before, but never medical.  I've done some research for her, but it's hard to tell which companies are legit or not.  Does anyone know of any companies that have corporate transcription and pay decently, other than Ubiqus, which isn't hiring right now? Thanks for your help! ...

Gleason 4+5=9 With 1 Out Of 1 Cores Containing Cancer "linked" Of Cancer Was 0.35 Cm
Jun 30, 2010

Gleason score 4 + 5 = 9 involving 35% of the specimen, 1 out of 1 cores contained cancer, linx of cancer was 0.35 cm.  She says the linked or linx twice in the document.  ?? ...

Chemo
Jun 14, 2010

s/l fifafubase chemotherapy (Roswell Park Regime). Any help? thnks ...

Chemo Drug Help!
Oct 24, 2009

"Patient was started on _____ 1.6 mg IV, as well as CCNU 20 mg p.o., representing a 75% dose reduction."   It sounds like "en-christine." lol en-kris-teen.  Anyone ever heard of it? Thanks! ...

Chemo Note
Aug 28, 2010

How would I write this properly? The patient received a total of 224 x 10 to the eighth nucleated cells or 0.37 x 10 to the eighth with a total CD 3 dose of 16.96 x 10 to the sixth per cubic gram patient weight. ...

Chemo Word Help
Nov 19, 2011

patient considered at high recurrence risk for breast cancer, and I would recommend combination chemotherapy utilizing s/l dose-stent  Adriamycin, Cytoxan as well as s/l dose-stent Taxol.  Does anyone know what this might be.  (Sorry I posted this to the message board earlier - wrong place.) Thx ...

Chemo Term
Jul 19, 2012

Pt with recurrent ovarian carcinoma.    "She is on Gemzar at 1 g/m2 as well as carboplatin s/l "with an ADC of 4."    Cannot confirm the term ADC.  Is this a lab test, or what?  TIA~ ...

New Chemo Drug?
Jan 09, 2013

A new salvage treatment s/l "rogarephin"  -  cannot find any reference for it?   Anybody every heard of this? ...

Chemo Drug Help
Apr 30, 2013

I just can't seem to find this drug!  Doctor says "the patient's mother is receiving Xelox and s/l Zoleria/Soleria/Xoleria for metastatic colon cancer."  Any suggestions anyone!?  Thanks! ...

'zero Adjuvant' Chemo
May 07, 2013

HI all, I have a doc dictating an oncology report (patient has liver cancer) and he says, " I indicated that he could be considered for “s/l sero or zero adjuvant” chemotherapy with FOLFOX regimen for 12 cycles in total. " My question is has anyone heard of a chemo regimen that sounds like zero or sero adjuvant chemo? The doc put it in quotes... Thanks ...

Chemo Drug?
Jul 08, 2013

This is a drug for breast cancer with metastatic disease for bone after failing with Herceptin, Navelbine, pertuzamab, Taxol.  Sounds like "Canceda" could be a K as well, but very difficult to hear and doc flubs in middle.  Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

Chemo Coding
Mar 11, 2015

If someone is recieving chemo for two days would you put 99.25 twice or just once? ...