A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I swear I am hearing "stay sweet protocol" and nothing else - to go with it. Is in the impression SM

Posted: May 10, 2015

section and this was not mentioned at all throughout the rest of the note prior to this time. 

Has anyone heard of this?  Google was no help.

Could it be - safe sleep protocol

[ In Reply To ..]
For people who might have trouble protecting their own airway...

I will make a guess that was it. I dont recall hearing - anything about airway SM

[ In Reply To ..]
but I left a blank to be checked and the supervisor will probably let me know later what it was, or I can go look.

Thanks much.

Similar Messages:

I Swear I Must Be Blacklisted.....
Sep 28, 2010

I have been an MT for 12 years and have a college degree, and I am having a hard time picking up another job right now.  In the past, I could come to this site and apply toi a few and get a job right away.  Not anymore.  I'm sure I'm not the only one but gosh this is depressing.  :( ...

Geesh! I Swear There Is A Promotion Every Day
May 13, 2010

nm ...

I Swear MQ's Asr Is Not Getting Any Of The Months Of The Year Right
Dec 17, 2010

:( ...

I Swear This Doctor Is Brushing Her Teeth
Jan 26, 2013

or her dentures.  She is doing something with running water & brushing sounds & her voice gets all muffled.  I am waiting for her to spit, then I will know for sure. And in the background, the nurses are having a shriek fest.  ...

Sweet.....
Jan 06, 2011

Just had a doc thank me at the end of a dictation, wished me a Happy New Year, and said he appreciated all my help today.   I'd like to kiss that guy on the forehead!!! ...

Sweet!
Apr 03, 2012

I was at the end of a 20-minute report when the system went down and since it was down 2-1/2 hours, I thought it was gone for good.  I started working when the system came back up and now, 2 hours later, the report came back to me and I was able to recover everything!!  ...

Who Says Teenagers Can't Be Sweet? Sm
Apr 14, 2010

Today is my birthday, and last night at midnight, my 18 y/o son toasted a frozen waffle, put whipped cream on it along with some pineapple and grapefruits pieces, and lit it with four candles. I almost cried. How I am going to miss that boy when he goes off to college in Kerrville this fall! Sorry if this is sappy. ...

Doc Is Sweet But Clueless
Jul 03, 2014

At the end of the report I just completed, the nice dictator ended by saying, "Thank you for transcribing this note and have a happy 3-day weekend."  I honestly can't even REMEMBER when I had one of those!!!  Would if I could, Doc! Oh well... P.S.  All of you on the East Coast, STAY SAFE!  I'm praying for you guys.  I'm in the midwest where we're having unusually cool resort weather...it doesn't seem fair!  Happy 4th though!!!   ...

I Swear They Make Up Words - Colicolic? Colecolic? What The Heck?
Sep 14, 2010

xxxxx ...

Anyone Else On That Sweet Account That Was Lost?
Jun 22, 2012

Wondering if anyone else worked for the West Coast hospital account that went away this week? ...

Thanks For All Of Your Sweet Comments, It Truly Helps To Commiserate With Y'all
Dec 28, 2011

Goodnight, God bless! Better days... ...

Sample Short-N-Sweet Letter To The Editor
May 19, 2012

Just Passing Along! Ocala Fl In- House Mt Supervisor Job. Sweet Hours
Feb 24, 2013

http://health-care-jobs.advanceweb.com/job-details.php?jobid=156482&jobFltr=&comFltr=&stFltr=&cityFltr=&page= This link is for a mon - fri 8-430 MT supervisor in house position in Ocala fl. Thought I'd pass it along. Just wish I lived there for this job!! ...

Just Typed My Last Report Ever And Have Officially Said Goodbye To Nuance - Bitter Sweet
May 07, 2015

Today ends an era of an 18-year career as a medical transcriptionist.  I resigned a couple weeks' back to accept a position outside of the transcription industry.  It is bitter sweet because transcription has been such a huge part of my life and became a part of my way of living.  I won't trash talk Nuance today because it has absolutely no benefit.  After all, I was able to muddle through the changes as well as what I see as unethical policies and procedures and wa ...

I Swear I Hear "ATF" Valve
Jul 10, 2012

Doc spells it very clearly as ATF valve. Could he mean ATS valve? I can't find anything on an ATF valve except for something to do with a car, so I know that's not it. Can anyone verify this for me? Thanks so much! ...

ASE Protocol
Jun 19, 2010

Has anyone come across this term?  It is being used in relation to alcohol withdrawal.  I know of CIWA scales, protocol.  Have researched this term more times than I can count and still cannot find it.  Thanks so much!  Happy Saturday ;0) ...

Wsc Protocol?
Sep 12, 2010

I've done this doctor many times, same procedure hysterectomy/D&C.. and never heard him start with WSC protocol.. anyone hear of this?   PROCEDURE:The standard WSC protocol was utilized. Endocervical curettage took place. The internal os was dilated and the hysteroscope ...

Protocol Help
Sep 15, 2010

doctor dictating:  She was evaluated and judged to require hospital admission by ____ protocol to a medical floor.   S/L CURB, KERR, something with a hard KKK sound at the beg.  Any ideas?  Thanks for any help ...

MAT Protocol???
Feb 12, 2011

I'm having a brain freeze.  For breathing treatments, is it MAT or MAC protocol.  I thing MAC is for anesthesia an MAT is for breathing ,but I can't seem to remember.   Thanks ...

MAC And MAT Protocol
Mar 19, 2011

I know what MAC protocol is, but what is MAT protocol?   I'm sure the doc is saying MAT because she spells it out after she says MAT. Thanks ...

NJA Protocol
Nov 26, 2014

We were sent an e-mail by our TSA regarding the NJA process :  Wait 6 minutes/call workflow team leads/Submit remedy ticket/automatically approved to make up the same day.   I would like to just have the no pay than work the holiday.  I know some people don't mind working holidays, why don't they set up a system where we can volunteer to work and if that doesn't work why don't we rotate holidays?  Just a thought.  ...

Best Practices Protocol
Dec 04, 2009

Patient has COPD exacerbation and acute bronchitis.  Doc dictates, "The patient was started on the best practices protocol."  Any information?  Is this an internal set of procedures or possibly a standard of care for the specialty? ...

Coumadin Protocol
Feb 20, 2010

ESL dictator states Coumadin per S/L Rothman or Rostman protocol.  Any ideas? ...

MONA B Protocol
Jul 22, 2010

Patient started on the MONA B protocol for chest pain.  Help!! ...

So What Is The Protocol Of What We Are Supposed To Do
Oct 25, 2010

Wasn't sure what is the latest and greatest policy of what I am suppsoed to do? Can you tell I don't pay attention to their e-mails? Thanks in advance.  ...

Cows Protocol?
Jun 18, 2011

This one's got me stumped.  It sounds likes "cows" protocol.   Below is the sentence in its entirety. She was also put on a "cows" protocol to protect her from opiate withdrawal. ...

Warfarin Protocol Help
Dec 27, 2010

D:  ...has been on warfarin on a 6 6 7 protocol.   I've found 6: 6.7, 6: 6-7, and 6.6.7.  Does anybody know which is actually correct?  TIA! ...

Protocol For Quitting MQ
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone on here who has quit the Q? Did you give 2 weeks notice or what? What did they do when you told them? Did you email or place a call? ...

Is It Against HIPPA Protocol...
Nov 07, 2013

To email transcribed medical records? I'm training with a small company & she's having me email completed reports to the "manager." I think this is a HIPPA violation... ...

I Am Hearing
Apr 11, 2011

2+ microcytosis.  Is this correct?  I have not heard it before.  TIA.  ...