A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Who says teenagers can't be sweet? sm - Sims

Posted: Apr 14, 2010

Today is my birthday, and last night at midnight, my 18 y/o son toasted a frozen waffle, put whipped cream on it along with some pineapple and grapefruits pieces, and lit it with four candles. I almost cried. How I am going to miss that boy when he goes off to college in Kerrville this fall! Sorry if this is sappy.

awwwww - so sweet

[ In Reply To ..]
especially for a boy:) I know you'll miss him while's he's away, but look what a nice young man he has become. Thanks to you!!

Your lucky. Neither of my 2 girls even called! - NADA

[ In Reply To ..]
One is 20 and one is 18.... NOTHING.

Should I do that for them also?

My 21 y/o daughter just called to wish me happy birthday... - Sims

[ In Reply To ..]
and told me she is going to take me to eat at I-Hop when she comes home this summer because now that I am 55, I can get the senior citizen discount... As if I didn't feel old enough!

Why not? Sometimes a "wake up call" by NOT calling may - just do the trick! nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Not sappy at all. You have a sweet boy! - myka

[ In Reply To ..]
You must have raised him right! :)

Similar Messages:

Sweet.....
Jan 06, 2011

Just had a doc thank me at the end of a dictation, wished me a Happy New Year, and said he appreciated all my help today.   I'd like to kiss that guy on the forehead!!! ...

Sweet!
Apr 03, 2012

I was at the end of a 20-minute report when the system went down and since it was down 2-1/2 hours, I thought it was gone for good.  I started working when the system came back up and now, 2 hours later, the report came back to me and I was able to recover everything!!  ...

Doc Is Sweet But Clueless
Jul 03, 2014

At the end of the report I just completed, the nice dictator ended by saying, "Thank you for transcribing this note and have a happy 3-day weekend."  I honestly can't even REMEMBER when I had one of those!!!  Would if I could, Doc! Oh well... P.S.  All of you on the East Coast, STAY SAFE!  I'm praying for you guys.  I'm in the midwest where we're having unusually cool resort weather...it doesn't seem fair!  Happy 4th though!!!   ...

Anyone Else On That Sweet Account That Was Lost?
Jun 22, 2012

Wondering if anyone else worked for the West Coast hospital account that went away this week? ...

Thanks For All Of Your Sweet Comments, It Truly Helps To Commiserate With Y'all
Dec 28, 2011

Goodnight, God bless! Better days... ...

Sample Short-N-Sweet Letter To The Editor
May 19, 2012

Just Passing Along! Ocala Fl In- House Mt Supervisor Job. Sweet Hours
Feb 24, 2013

http://health-care-jobs.advanceweb.com/job-details.php?jobid=156482&jobFltr=&comFltr=&stFltr=&cityFltr=&page= This link is for a mon - fri 8-430 MT supervisor in house position in Ocala fl. Thought I'd pass it along. Just wish I lived there for this job!! ...

Just Typed My Last Report Ever And Have Officially Said Goodbye To Nuance - Bitter Sweet
May 07, 2015

Today ends an era of an 18-year career as a medical transcriptionist.  I resigned a couple weeks' back to accept a position outside of the transcription industry.  It is bitter sweet because transcription has been such a huge part of my life and became a part of my way of living.  I won't trash talk Nuance today because it has absolutely no benefit.  After all, I was able to muddle through the changes as well as what I see as unethical policies and procedures and wa ...

I Swear I Am Hearing "stay Sweet Protocol" And Nothing Else
May 10, 2015

section and this was not mentioned at all throughout the rest of the note prior to this time.    Has anyone heard of this?  Google was no help. ...