A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Foley catheter balloon was filled with a 50:50 mix of s/l "contrite" and saline. Prep for - traci

Posted: Jun 30, 2010

:)

"Contrast" maybe? What was it a prep for? - Rocky Raccoon

[ In Reply To ..]

Sorry, not close to contrast. Really sounds like "con rite" - traci

[ In Reply To ..]

How about Conray, which, BTW, is a type of contrast? n/m - Oracle

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Conray is it :) - traci
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

In And Out Foley Catheter/In And Out Foley Catheter
Aug 08, 2010

How this could be documented, dictated as "in and out Foley catheter" ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

Patient Received Foley
Feb 07, 2010

They had significant difficulty getting a Foley catheter in him. Urology had to come urgently with filaments and S/L fowlers to put in a Foley catheter. ...

A Tent Probe Foley?
Feb 18, 2011

It sounds exactly like tent probe foley.  The patient is unconscious and he weighs close to 400 pounds if that makes a difference.  I'm just not finding anything, but sounds exactly like tent probe foley. Any help is greatly appreciated mt ...

Cystoscopy And Fulguration With Foley
Feb 05, 2013

Does anyone know what this word is?  It s/l cath-i-nod This resulted in a very dry prostatic urethra, and then I placed a Foley catheter to cathenod this area.    Thank you very much. ...

S/l Saline Well
May 24, 2010

s/l saline well... She is refusing to let the nurses restart her _______ which is outdated. The current _______does not appear erythematous or infected. ...

5 Ml Of Saline Were/was?
Nov 11, 2010

I know this seems so elementary but what is the correct verb for sentences that give the quantity of substances like saline, water, etc in ml? For example, is it 5 ml of saline was injected or 5 ml of saline were injected? Thanks! ...

A Saline S/l Well Was Started...
May 12, 2010

doc states "A saline s/l well was started. The pt was given 1 liter of bolus I.V. normal saline... Saline well?? ...

Nyturiastatic Saline??
Jun 15, 2010

I swear he is saying "nyturiastatic saline," but it's so garbled I can't make it out. For hip surgery... thanks in advance! ...

S/l Alcali Saline
Mar 26, 2011

In the medications, doctor lists what sounds like "alcalisaline"  at 125 an hour has anyone heard that? would he mean alkaline saline? I cannot find anything in the patients chart to referrence. This is for a patient with renal failure.   thank you! ...

S/l 'Dula-Foley' Lesion In The Gastric Cardia
Jul 29, 2010

This is an upper endoscopy and he says possible ulcer or s/l 'Dula-Foley' lesion in the gastric cardia.   My brain is broken because I have been working since 9 a.m and it is now 9:19 pm.  Thanks in advance for your help.     ...

Ash Split Catheter Or Ash Splint Catheter?
Aug 26, 2010

Anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Mycamine 100 Mg In 100 Normal Saline....
Nov 17, 2009

Mycamine 100 mg in 100 normal saline infused over 60 minutes daily.  My question is about the 100 normal saline.  I searched for this in quotes, and did not come up with anything.  Is 100 a percent?  Or do I just type it as I did above? ...

S/l March Saline Sutures???
Jun 10, 2010

Whatever they are, they are attaching a skin graft to the mandible.  Thanks! ...

Iliac Balloon
Feb 17, 2010

6-French x 8 cm s/l Opera-Pro balloon? ...

Intellis Balloon?
Jul 17, 2012

Sinus surgery.  "I used the s/l  Intellis balloon to dilate the left frontal sinus"   TIA ...

S/l Vaccess Balloon By Bard
Jun 24, 2010

cannulation of AV fistula - first SDS balloon - did not work - then VAC access or Vaccess???  Believe made by Bard. ...

Foxfire Angioplasty Balloon?
Dec 29, 2010

Anyone?? ...

Angioplasty Balloon Trade Name
Jul 28, 2011

S/l doctor is dictating Ar mot ta balloon...my brain is fried.  Any ideas?   ...

QA Or QC Or Whatever Filled In The Following
Jan 30, 2015

I had:  _______ ischemic changes.  I couldn't make out the word directly before (seriously slurring ESL). The blank was filled in with "anicteric."  ????  Is there such a thing as anicteric ischemic changes?  I can't find reference this this anywhere.  I want to make sure before I try to reverse this.  ...

S/l Vinyl Kissing Balloon Angioplasty
Nov 27, 2013

any thoughts? ...

I Just Filled Out The Survey.
Dec 17, 2012

just goes directly into the trash, or if anyone actually reads it?   ...

Bile Filled Vertebra?
Sep 20, 2011

working on an x-ray of the spine and it sounds exacty like he is saying bile filled vertebra.  Doesn't make sense to me and I cannot find it.  ...

It's Just Amazing That A Company Filled With
Jul 28, 2013

people can be so stupid, or oblivious, to the fact that they have an over-abundance of MTs during the week that run out of work on a constant basis but, on the weekends, work is over-flowing to the tune of "help help help". Can they not figure out that if they would cough up just a few more cents a line for someone to cover weekend shifts, and offer it IN HOUSE first, that this all could be eliminated?  Of course, I don't know why it amazes me.  These people never were in the tra ...

MM: Where's My Chocolate-filled Mug And T-shirt?
Sep 05, 2013

I was reading the newsletter....employees in Philippines with MM t-shirts and mugs filled with chocolate.  What do we get? A big fat nothing, sitting here waiting for work to come in. I can't believe I actually went to school for this (many years ago).  Actually, keep your mugs and t-shirts -- I would prefer a raise...and some WORK!!  ...

Why Is Erroneous Information Filled In By QC?
Feb 27, 2015

If a doctor says something that a third grader would know is nonsense and the MLS leaves a blank, why does the QC person fill it in? We're supposed to use critical thinking skills, but yet they fill in something stupid when it's blatantly wrong. Then, we get an email with all kinds of information regarding normal laboratory values and we are supposed to use critical thinking skills for all that and determine when it is normal or abnormal. Oh, I'm still waiting for my MD degree t ...

Sounds Like A FEMA Balloon Angioplasty Or FIMA? Can't Confirm
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

What Happens To Reports With All The Blanks In Them? Are They Filled In By Hand? .
Apr 02, 2010

Do they actually go into the chart like that?  I'm sure nobody retypes the reports with the corrections in them, so how does that pass the Joint Commission's inspection? ...

Filled Out Online Application For Keystrokes
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone know how long it will take them to respond?  Just curious, I am very interested in a few positions they listed open and am eager to hear if I qualify! ...

TransTech Medical - All Positions Filled?
Mar 11, 2012

Got an e-mail from TransTech that the positions for the rad MT job posting on the Job Seeker's Board dated 3/6/2012 are filled, however, the posting is still listed here, so not sure what the real deal is.   I'm sure someone from their company will see this post then remove the ad.  But, I do wonder if they just don't want to hire and pay a good line rate for an experienced MT.  If anyone else applied for this posting, did you also receive that e-mail? ...