A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fit-tro-men anxiety - Happy Mt

Posted: Feb 11, 2011

I'm doing a h&p

Listed under past medical history:

History of ____ anxiety.  s/l Fit-tro-men anxiety.  I can't find anything near that except a diet aid. 

Jean

History of intermittent anxiety? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

agree - good one!

[ In Reply To ..]

Intermittent anxiety - Happy Mt

[ In Reply To ..]
Thats it. Thanks.

Similar Messages:

Anxiety
Jul 11, 2014

Patient presents with anxiety, doctor says:   She actually has not had any panic attacks and the anxiety is not every day and it is a cue.  "She actually has not had any panic attacks.  The anxiety is not all the time and it is a cue", how do you spell "a cue", is it short for acute?  ...

My Anxiety Is Through The Roof
Dec 06, 2011

Ok, I have bad anxiety on a regular day, now with this change in my job, I'm just a mess.   Four days ago, they switched clients and switched software. I received an e-mail saying they may have a spot for me on the new platform. That was four days ago. I had e-mailed the lady about it because I have had ZERO work. I expected a delayed response because her father had a heart attack, so I didn't want to seem like an ass about it.   Got an e-mail today saying that she needs ...

S/l Hydroxypam (anxiety)
Feb 22, 2012

Is there such a drug?  Is it hydroxyzine pamoate? ...

PTSD Anxiety
Feb 24, 2014

Sentence: PTSD (s/l teroline) anxiety. Relating to gun shot wound from war in the knee. ...

To Auntie Anxiety- How Long Did It Take
Apr 19, 2012

before you tested with Accentus after you completed the first little section of application process.   Got that far but now in a waiting mode....  and was just wondering  if you tested right away or did you have to wait also.   Hope u r as excited today as you were the other day.  Thanks. ...

Anxiety/Depression Single Diagnosis?
Oct 24, 2014

I've noticed that docs often dictate anxiety and depression as a single diagnosis, but I think they are separate since one could suffer from one without suffering from the other. Should these be separated (such as when numbering diagnoses), or can they be considered a single entity? ...

Drug S/l A-tid-o-lac 300 Mg Daily. Review Of Systems Only Lists Anxiety.
Nov 17, 2009

x ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...