A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l A-tid-o-lac 300 mg daily. Review of systems only lists anxiety. - kidsmom4

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

x

maybe Etodolac ? - SAK

[ In Reply To ..]
Etodolac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. NSAIDs treat the symptoms of pain and inflammation. They do not treat the disease that causes those symptoms. Etodolac is used to treat pain or inflammation caused...

I use drugs.com. there is a place there where you can put the 1st or 2nd part of the word and look from a list of drugs to figure out what you're hearing.

etodolac - MT7

[ In Reply To ..]
etodolac is an NSAID drug. Is available in 300 mg tabs.

Similar Messages:

On Review Of Systems ..
Jun 17, 2010

On review of systems, under "constitutional" ______ s/l moyes and fatigue. ...

Review Of Systems
Jul 25, 2014

Dictator says this: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: There was no concerns about eyesight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, dermatologic, endocrine, hematologic, (s/l renalcologic) systems. I cannot find anything to verify if he is actually saying renalcologic or maybe craniologic. It's about a 2-year-old girl with a possible genetic disorder.   ...

Review Of Systems Question
Dec 09, 2009

The physician dictates: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: Has had myringotomy tubes placed. She has good hearing. There are no concerns about: eye sight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, s/l dermatalon chicken, s/l decron hematologic or immunologic systems. Does anyone know what these two terms are? ...

Review Of Systems - Gastrointestinal
Mar 03, 2010

Gastrointestinal: No history of (s/l poontons), peptic ulcer disease, but had diverticulosis and irritable bowel syndrome. ...

For Review Of Systems, What Would You Put Enlarged Prostate Under Do You Think?
Nov 26, 2009

x ...

Review Of Systems S/l Nobite Is Swollen
Mar 01, 2010

Currently, he is not hurting.  The double vision is resolved.  His s/l nobite is swollen.  Tracheostomy has been in place.  ...

What Would Sleep Apnea Go Under For Review Of Systems? Cardio Maybe??
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

Need An Opinion For Review Of Systems For Patient Consult
Jan 25, 2011

Would you put abdominal aorta aneursym and stent in the neck under cardiovascular for review of systems?  thanks!!   ...

Review Of Systems - Patient Has Some Blurring Of The Vision
Jan 08, 2013

EYES: The patient has some blurring of the vision, but denies any ______ or diplopia. It sounds like " emmerosa fluidacts"  I can't find the missing words or anything close. Please help!! ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...

Review Of Systems Says Shortness Of Breath, "EOE", Claudication, Chest Pain
Jan 11, 2010

Review of systems:  Shortness of breath, "EOE", claudication, chest pain ...

Review Of Systems - No Pain To Fist Palpation Over The _____ _____ Or Spinous Process
Jan 08, 2013

BACK: No pain to fist palpation over the _____ _____ or spinous process On this one it sounds like he is saying "costal fistulae"??? Any thoughts? ...

Drug S/l Iodalite. Not Sure What For. 1/2 Daily. TIA Nm
Dec 08, 2009

xx ...

Drug S/l Ionaprin 1 Daily
Jun 15, 2010

This drug for sure starts with an I sound.  Doc clearly states that.  Anyone heard of a drug that sounds like this? Thanks,   Abby ...

Drug Name S/l Duatat 30 Mg Daily
Nov 19, 2010

Come up with nothing in all my searches. Thanks. ...

Drug Help - S/l Co-bear-a-zol 20 Mg Daily.
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

Drug Help S/l Vizma 5 Mg Daily
Feb 07, 2011

past medical history of diabetes, high blood pressure, DJD, anxiety and depresion.  Thanks for any help ...

Drug A/l Rap-i-col 1 Mg Daily. Pt Has Hx Of Prostate CA And
May 09, 2011

x   ...

Drug S/l Mer-cap-tag-nar 125 Mg Daily Hx Of DM, Htn And Ulcerative
Aug 23, 2012

x ...

Drug S/l Fenestrone Or Fenestra 8 Mg Daily
Dec 09, 2009

In drug list.  s/l fenestrone or fenestra 8 mg daily. The patient has CVA, hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia and BPH. ...

Drug Help. S/l Casial 20 Meq 1/2 Tablet Daily.
Jan 03, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l K-mag? She Just Takes Different Vitamins Daily.
Feb 23, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Col-e-cyst-er-in 4 Mg Daily Pt Has History Of HTN And
Aug 09, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Fu-to-ko-zone Two Sprays Each Nostril Daily
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

Drug Spelled Out Hyalaronic 100 Mg Daily. Any Ideas?
Sep 21, 2010

x ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Pt With Macular Degeneration. Drug S/l "cell Preed" Ophthalmic Solution Drops Daily.
Nov 11, 2013

Sup read. zel preed. ...

Drug S/l "walton" One Daily.
Jun 17, 2010

I have no other info on this drug.  It was part of a list.  Any ideas?  Thanks! Abby ...

How To Pend A Report For Review When You Are On 100% Review
May 12, 2014

Help.  I know you send a report with no questions with Control N but forgot how to send reports for review. ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...